Enhanced Steam Add-On Adds New Features to Steam Store in Firefox and Chrome

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
A fan-made extension for the Firefox and Chrome browsers called Enhanced Steam adds a bunch of new features to the Steam store for free. While it can't be used with the Steam client itself it improves browsing experience on the Steam Store.

Features include:
  • Highlighting games you already own and games on your wishlist
  • More noticeably displays which games have third party DRM
  • Displays the lowest ever price a game has gone for in the past
  • Adds DLC categories to store pages
  • Displays the total amount you've spent on Steam (if you're anything like me you might not want to actually see that one)

And a bunch more. Head over to the official site to try it out.

Sounds good, but doesn't appear to be working on Chrome.

Works in Chrome for me. Did you restart after you installed it? Doesn't seem to recognise Evoland as being on my wishlist though for some reason.

Shouldn't have to restart Chrome to get an extension to work. I was looking in the wrong places though. It doesn't highlight owned games on the front page, only in like search results I guess.

Works great!
Edit: OK, now it doesn't work. It just causing some pictures to not load.

Shouldn't have to restart Chrome to get an extension to work. I was looking in the wrong places though. It doesn't highlight owned games on the front page, only in like search results I guess.
Highlighting worked fine on the front page for me in the featured games and new releases/tops sellers/etc sections for me. Just not in the big banner-slider thing.

Back