Episode 2 costumes

JackKerouac

Reaction score
Do you think throughout the episodes and on through half life 3 Alyx Barney Eli and Kliener will keep the same clothes on as they have done thus far?

While Kliener wears a lab coat and G-man a suit they really dont need to change their clothes cause u can assume its different, but Alyx Eli and Barney could change into something new eventually instead of being in the same dirty clothes, I mean half life 2 and episode 1 happen all at the same time so they wouldnt have the chance to, but now that days are going by, who doesnt wanna see a alyx changing seen or barney in his old mesa uniform

I'm sure that Kleiner, Eli, and G-Man, and Alyx will stay the same. However, I will be disappointed if Barney keeps his metrocop suit.

Alyx should most definitely change her clothes. I'm thinking a nice leather bikini would be perfect, myself.

More seriously:

If Barney changes his clothes, he should at least keep the metrocop vest, unless he can get a combine trooper's vest. Some armor is better then no armor, and even if the vest is damaged, he can still use it's pouches to carry stuff.

Gman shouldn't have to change his clothes. They don't really get dirty, no matter where he is.

Kleiner is wearing a labcoat, and you generally don't change those too often.

Eli on the other hand... he should change his clothes too. Perhaps in the future the Combine has banned the production of every kind of clothing that isn't a blue jumpsuit? :p

i dont know about everyone else but it seems mossman got some snow gear (for a better look noclip in the core room)

and it looks as though alyx died in her clothes so i doubt a costume change will occur...

maybe if there was a sort of break time to justify a costume change. But if you are still running for dear life i doubt you'd have the time or the extra clothes.

Clothing changes are not an important concern, it's doubtful Resistance members have a good selection to choose from anyway.

it would be stupid to have Barny decked out in full Black Mesa attire, but it would be cool to see him in like a combination of his black mesa uniform with the CP vest. Or maybe Gordon goes to a resistance base where Barney has a room/locker and you can see his uniform hanging in it

Back