error!! help!

Victorious

Reaction score
ive been playing hl2 aall day. Now it says "Error Unable to load vgui2.dll" and ive tryed restarting several time and i did a system restore and still wont load. Any idea's on how to fix this?

Have you recently reinstalled Steam for whatever reason, before this problem started happening?

nope i didnt reinstall till i got this error and im getting .dll errors on all my programs so im thinking its a virus

What *exactly* did you do before the error started? Don't say nothing, because that won't be true ...

all day that day i was playing cs;s i had ventrilo open and steam also i cant f-dish its saying

Setup cannot continue because the version of Windows on your computer is newer than the version on the CD.

Warning: If you decide to delete the newer version of Windows that is currently installed on your computer, the files and settings cannot be recovered.

and it wont boot from the disk , i don't know why its saying this because i just re did my comp like 2 weeks ago and it worked and i havent done anything differnt to make it say this? any idea's

oh yeah and the "coutinue" button is tinted out so i can't click it

So it's a windows problem? Aren't gonna find much help here, try a hardware forum, such as TechPC.

Back