...estimated for November

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bogart

Hi folks,

just came across this at Tomshardware:

"On the other hand we must admit that NVIDIA still has plenty of time to fix issues with their drivers and increase the performance of their cards in Halflife 2, which is estimated for November this year."

the full article

Usually they are good informed. Do they know more than us or did i missed an update on the schedule. I believed it was 9/30 ?!

Anyone knows more?

One last time, don't believe anything you hear until Valve makes an announcement, and no--you didn't miss one.

Tom's Hardware is going with the most likely statement, and considering its estimated for November on most retail sites that could be what theyre following.

It is November. I swear to god if it's not November you can all punch me in the face at a community meetup or something.

..well sounds reasonable. But so - why then do retail sites schedule for November? Usually they try to preorder before development has even been started.

That's Tom's to you, always cheering on Nvidia :)
Still dont know where everyone get the different dates from... If Valve would have said anything at the benchie display, the entire world would know it. So I assume they didnt. Thus, it still is as it always have been, the 30th.

Re: Re: ...estimated for November

Originally posted by dawdler
it still is as it always have been, the 30th.
I think I figured it out. Did they ever say what YEAR!.... nevermind.....

Well I won't delete this one, just close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back