Eternal Silence 3.0 Trailer & Release

qdog

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I hope this goes on the news front page:

The Eternal Silence 3.0 trailer is finally done, in it is our final release date.
The trailer is available as a stream from ModDB. High resolution version is also available for download from FileSwap.

Click here for high resolution download

http://www.wegame.com/static/flash/player2.swf?tag=Eternal_Silence_3_0

Digg It!

FilePlanet
AusGamer
GamersHell
4players.de

The Eternal Silence 3.0 dedicated server will be available Sunday. We're also running some very exciting events with the press this week and we will be posting previews and interviews as they come in. 3.0 is not far now!

awesome! cant wait :)

also try pming oen of the admins RE: your news release, the submit option bounced back to me before

just watched the movie (had to go to work) and it's looking great :)

only thing I didnt like was the guy rapping on the song :p

anyone have any mirrors? there's a long wait on fileplanet

They either signed some exclusivity shit with fileplanet like insurgency did or they completely and utterly failed to look ahead.

Reaper said:
We had decided to go with IGN, once since they host our website, and 2 because they are the largest entertainment portal out there. Fileplanet therefore has a 1 day exclusive with the mod, we'll have it out to you on a decent mirror tomorrow.

Overall the experience with IGN hasn't been a good one, so most of us devs are dissatisfied with this as you guys are.
Having your website hosted by the Fileplanet network must really suck. It seems like going with the exclusive deal does a whole lot more bad than good in my opinion, since you could easily get lots of exposure on a direct to download site like ModDB.

PS: I should probably mentioned that I enjoyed the mod a lot. The space combat is very polished, though people are still learning the basic team mechanics atm.

Back