Eve-online!

Naudian

Tank
Reaction score
Anyone tried it/play it?

I'm trying the trial account and was hooked within a few hours...
Not amazing graphically, but still very neat visuals...and the game is HUGE.
Like 200+ solar systems to explore with so much stuff to do...can't even explain.

Thinking about getting a full acount, but jeez I really hate the thought of paying monthly to play a stupid game...(EDIT: actually I'm trying to figure out how the pricing works atm...)

<3 EVE \o/

(searched forums but couldn't find anything so pfft if it already has a thread)

Sure it's great for a few hours. But then you see a huge spaceship and get depressed that it takes about a year of mining to get anything remotely like that.

Nah, not even. I've been playing 5 days and nearly have 2 million ISK, and the amount you can make grows constantly as you get better...most of those big-ass ships are around $20-100 million. (of course you can get equally as effective ships for well under that)
It takes a little while to learn how to do this and that, but the help channel is great for that...

I actually started playing the game today, its pritty amazing game. Its very big and its a lot more complicated than you would think. But its not really my type of game. You don't really feel in control of your ship although the UI is amazing and its proberly one of the best I have used.

Yes I agree, not as much control as one would like. (fights are pretty slow, but at least they're intense/scary, and it's so relieving seeing your enemy(s) finally blow up)

The main pains in the ass are waiting for skills to train & waiting for your ship to get from point A to point B, as it takes a long time if you're trying to reach somewhere several systems away...

Ah well, I think I'll just extend my account 30 days more for 20 bucks, as the game would get a little boring by then anyway.

Back