F*cking Oprah

Sadly, Oprah simply isn't extreme. Or too extreme. I forget which.

A definite lack of... oh god no, i can't spam with that!

But on-topic it is bloody annoying when celebrities expect to be treated like a class above all of us normal people

I kind of like how they throw the race card on the table, in there.

True class... not.

I thought you were talking about the Oprah but then realised you were talking about that stupid talk show host so immediately lost interest in even responding to the post to show my distaste for her and her actions from the past week.

I heard that David and sticktoria beckham went into some shoe shop, and asked them to kick out all the customers so that they could walk around on their own.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Piss off."

Shodan said:
I heard that David and sticktoria beckham went into some shoe shop, and asked them to kick out all the customers so that they could walk around on their own.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Piss off."

Thats celebrities for ya!

An ultra-famous celebrity shows up at a fancy store to buy an expensive, frivolous gift for another ultra-famous celebrity, is turned away, and the store apologizes to "Her Highness." Why would you kick a dog in the face? Kick Oprah herself.

Arden said:
An ultra-famous celebrity shows up at a fancy store to buy an expensive, frivolous gift for another ultra-famous celebrity, is turned away, and the store apologizes to "Her Highness." Why would you kick a dog in the face? Kick Oprah herself.
because i'm afraid she'll eat my foot.... and then my leg...... and then the rest of me

vsaravia said:
That's just silly...who does she think she is....GOD? haha

No... of course not. Just god's peer.

Because she is a CELEBRITY!!!

and better than you....

Yes, Oprah evil, bla bla, shouldn't be allowed to be better then everyone else etc, etc.

Here's something you might all enjoy.

NeonSpyder said:
Yes, Oprah evil, bla bla, shouldn't be allowed to be better then everyone else etc, etc.

Here's something you might all enjoy.

Hahaha, hilarious! Now, add Lindsay Lohan to the mix, exploding or something, and that's one classy flash.

Raziaar said:
Hahaha, hilarious! Now, add Lindsay Lohan to the mix, exploding or something, and that's one classy flash.
Lindsay Lohans boobehs!!!....\=

Jailbait ftw!

But yeah, Opera can go to hell,...why should everybody else get a brand new car, and I get a sandwich...*hmph*

cyberpitz said:
Lindsay Lohans boobehs!!!....\=

Jailbait ftw!

But yeah, Opera can go to hell,...why should everybody else get a brand new car, and I get a sandwich...*hmph*

Lohan is 18, I believe. Besides, I didnt want her in there to see her body, I wanted her in there to see her body sizzled and exploding cause she's such a whiner!

I love that gif. Saw it last night, all it needs it the evil laugh of the emperor and thats it. Comedy Gold

Back