Fable III for PC: £40 and GFWL Exclusive

Piss taking ****ers. I wouldn't pay over £25.00 for any PC game, let alone one of Lionhead's overhyped pieces of turd.

Uh, what about Fable 2 on the PC. Either way £40 and GFWL is just taking the piss.

Convert.. and..
****. **** you Molyneux.

This is just silly.
Also, are we really sure that Molyneux is to blame?
I would think that the hate should be directed towards Microsoft, considering they handle the publishing decisions.

Oh and, what the **** happened to Fable 2 on the PC?

Also, are we really sure that Molyneux is to blame?
I would think that the hate should be directed towards Microsoft, considering they handle the publishing decisions.

I see your point but... Remedy is a victim... Molyneux is a victim. No, you choose a publisher, you are responsible for its shitty decisions. Microsoft gives you a lot of money? OK, but you get some blame, too.

I see your point but... Remedy is a victim... Molyneux is a victim. No, you choose a publisher, you are responsible for its shitty decisions. Microsoft gives you a lot of money? OK, but you get some blame, too.

Lionhead are owned by Microsoft so they have no choice whatsoever.

From what i am hearing it sounds like Fable 3 continues after Fable 2 with Fable 2 owners being able to transfer save files over. So this to me sounds like we PC owners are missing out on a lot by not getting Fable 2 it like us getting Mass Effect 1 and 3 and skipping 2.

Lionhead are owned by Microsoft so they have no choice whatsoever.

From what i am hearing it sounds like Fable 3 continues after Fable 2 with Fable 2 owners being able to transfer save files over. So this to me sounds like we PC owners are missing out on a lot by not getting Fable 2 it like us getting Mass Effect 1 and 3 and skipping 2.

Yep, it boggles the mind why they would put out the third without the second, which makes me think GFWL will be selling some half arsed port of that as well to tie in with Fable III.

what seems to be the problem here? people are upset it's coming to pc alongside the 360 version? this is somehow a problem? $57.41 is too much for a pc game? CoD MW 2 was $59.99 on release day. anyways with it coming to pc chances are by the time you've finished playing all the games you purchased during holiday 2010 F3 will have come down in price. wait a little longer and I'm sure it'll be steal on GFWL or steam

what seems to be the problem here? people are upset it's coming to pc alongside the 360 version? this is somehow a problem? $57.41 is too much for a pc game? CoD MW 2 was $59.99 on release day. anyways with it coming to pc chances are by the time you've finished playing all the games you purchased during holiday 2010 F3 will have come down in price. wait a little longer and I'm sure it'll be steal on GFWL or steam

GFWL exclusive, so no steam, unless they release it later. And I didn't buy MW2. I don't think I've bought any PC games that are $60 yet.

It is retail as well right? Not only download by GFWL?

Still yea £40 for a pc game, CE not available for PC if you were so inclined AND fable 2 is still missing on pc. Thank god I'm not a fan of this series in the first place.

CoD MW 2 was $59.99 on release day.
Just because there is precedence doesn't make it right.

it'll be steal on GFWL or steam

Nope, no Steam, or retail version just a £40 digital download version through GFWL.

EDIT:- scratch everything I said about it not being retail, I misread the article. I'm an idiot, sorry.

**** steam. Why does every game need to be availible on steam? Just use ****ing pirate bay for this shit.

**** steam. Why does every game need to be availible on steam? Just use ****ing pirate bay for this shit.

Ssssh! Don't say that! The moderators don't allow it!

I'm looking forward to playing Fable 3 on my 360 regardless, though they are overrated games, they are still fun games in my opinion and have brought me quite a few hours of entertainment.

Back