Facebook Gaming

Captain M4d

POWER OVERWHELMING
Reaction score
I'm no longer ashamed to partake in the growing popularity of Facebook games. Casual gaming has a market, because some of these games can be so much fun, if mindless! I mostly play Farmville, Farkle, Bejeweled, and I just discovered a collection of mock arcade games from Mindjolt Games.

I like playing these games, because I already spend a lot of time on Facebook so it's convenient to be able to click on one button and play a game that I can interact with friends on. I wouldn't play these games if it weren't for the built-in scoreboards and interactive communities. I think combining social networks and video games may be the next evolution in video games (I wrote an article about Facebook games and the possible future).

The guys from CO-OP on Revision 3 did a small piece on Facebook gaming where they interviewed the guy who leads the Facebook game platform.

So I know I can't be the only one. Who else plays these games?

Scrabble took up a LOT of my time when I was unemployed earlier this year.

I played a couple for a while a long time ago, never going to touch'm again.

The only facebook games Ive ever played are the two that we made at my company.

**** facebook games, seriously. i get invites all the time, it pisses me off so much.

why play farms game when you can play good, old SimFarms

I want to murder all of you ****ing people who constantly send game-related invite spam to my notifications.

That is why I don't play facebook games.

I play a couple of Facebook games, mainly Bejeweled.

I still hate people who send me invites. If I wanted to play it, I'd go get it.

I want to murder all of you ****ing people who constantly send game-related invite spam to my notifications.

That is why I don't play facebook games.
In my defense, I only send in-game invites to people who already play. I still loathe the people who blindly send out invites.

I loathe people who constantly send me invites to pointless groups, events, and surveys.

I used to be ranked 2nd on Facebook Risk. I had to let several courses slide to keep that stat up though and eventually gave away all my points.

Me and my friends were addicted to texas hold 'em.

I've also got over 5 billion dollars, and mastered every job tier up to underboss (which I'm working on) :(

This thread makes me sad.

I haven't played any recently, but some of them can be pretty cool, Bejewelled especially :D

Also I have written about this here.

I've only ever played Facebook Scrabble and Facebook Mornington Crescent.

Back