Family guy... Returns

RandomPING

Reaction score
Bout time....should have never gone off the air......

the bastards need to bring back futurama to...

I believe its been posted before but got deleted since it was old.

I can't wait Family Guy is my #1 favorite cartoon.

I hear about this on another thread before too but not about the movie. Thats awesome. Family Guy has always been my favourite tv show. Rank even above the simpsons which comes to a close second. It sucked they cancelled it but if theres a movie i'll be first in line to see it. But i'm guessing not in theatres, just right to dvd yes?

i love family guy
cant wait for new episodes \o/!!

doesnt matter, its on cartoon network at 11:00pm mon-thrus

Besides 2005 is to late for it anyway. You know why

coolio2man said:
doesnt matter, its on cartoon network at 11:00pm mon-thrus

Besides 2005 is to late for it anyway. You know why
Yea I can see it getting old by then, thats tooo far :(

Pressure said:
No silly goose. He meant the Civil War. DUH!
lol what in the hell..whatever just shut up and kiss me big boy LMAO i love being bi..creep str8 guys out :LOL:.

dude that's TWICE with the bi thing in a relatively short period... i think you're just tryin to hijack a thread now :thumbs:

btw family guy being back with new episodes would be SO cool. i watch the show on cartoon network at midnight(3am if i miss the midnight episode)... same with futurama.

Jackal hit said:
dude that's TWICE with the bi thing in a relatively short period... i think you're just tryin to hijack a thread now :thumbs:
lol you caught onto my plan..unfortunately noone has fallen into it and started flamin me. oh and dont think for a moment its the last time lmao ;)

you should make a reference to being bi, or at least hit on some guy in EVERY one of your posts... lmao

*cough* on topic... family guy WOOO...

Jackal hit said:
you should make a reference to being bi, or at least hit on some guy in EVERY one of your posts... lmao

*cough* on topic... family guy WOOO...

lmao Im gonna do that now, no need to try to stop me either.
but yea im getting tired of FG it used to be funny, but i swear everytime i sit down to watch it with people...they show a stupid episode and it makes me look bad.

EDIT: you should see my msn name :LOL: i am hilarious!

/me is semi-bi.

Take your best shot :p OT!!!

Family Guy owns, but a movie? That would probably require an ongoing storyline which isn't so great in these cartoons. That's why the South Park movie sucked and a Simpsons one was never made.

South Park Movie was ridiculously funny!
Anywho, last I heard they were considering bringing it back, good to know they decided.

wow i love family guy soooo much its about time they made some more

"the mistery box could be anything! it could even be a boat! you know how much we have always wanted a boat"

Personally I prefer the Simpsons overall, but the Family Guy has some kickass material... just not so consistently as (the old) Simpsons does (did).

I hated the Family Guy. I love the Simpsons.
/me runs away

ang i never liked the simpsons that much, all about southpark and Sealab and aqua teen hunger force!

I made a thread about this back in November... but I bet it doesn't come up in a search anymore.

I'm really excited for its return. This will be the first TV show to be brought back due to the sales of its DVD's. They're getting the old crew back together...as many as 35 episodes are promised...hopefully it continues even after that.

There's a movie that will be coming out as well.

Seth MacFarlane (the show's creator) has done a few interviews and has talked about how there are tons of celebrities that want to make appearances on the show... they already had quite a few (Hugh Downs, Jenna Jameson, Ron Jeremy, the original voices for many other characters in older shows [Tony the Tiger - The blonde guy from Scooby Doo - The guy from school house rock - and many more.

He's also making another show right now. It should have a pilot around the same time as the revival of Family Guy. It's called American Dad. It's going to be sorta like Family Guy...probably the same animators will be doing the show and it will follow in some of Family Guy's footsteps.. they say they're going to keep American Dad on more current world and political events though. "MacFarlane promises talking fish and an alien the father rescued from area 51 that is not allowed to leave the house. The alien just drinks red wine and watches daytime TV" Sounds like he may come out to be the "Brian" of the family

I am so excited it's unbelievable...Even the old Family Guy's are still funny to me after watching them numerous times.

More on American Dad and Family Guy's Return HERE

i like family guy i watch it on the cartoon network........the simpsons is great too............. :bounce:

They always take off the thinks people like, its so annyoing. Family Guy, Futurama...uh...Family Guy.

Seriously though, i can remember a few things taken off by Fox, that were actually good. The Sci Fi channel is just as bad. I liked Watching Farscape but that went, then recently there was John Doe which liked equally as much. Im surprised at that, because the Sci Fi channel want to do more stuff thats based around todays world, and in fact less "Sci Fi".

/me pets my family guy dvd's w00t cant wait for new epi's I can stop whatching the same ones over and over (wait why would I ever do that :| )

family guy must have had some AMAZEING writers... because the funnyness was practically illegal

i almost die laughing at least once each episode

fishymumma said:
wow i love family guy soooo much its about time they made some more

"the mistery box could be anything! it could even be a boat! you know how much we have always wanted a boat"

that quotes only 1/2 funny if you dont know that a boat is also offered to peter :LOL:

"excuse me sir I dont think your really an addict, I think your just an idiot, whats your name I dont think your on the list" /peter looks around sees peas on a plate a teary eyed woman out of no where a griffin flys by "uhhh peaa....tear.....griffin" :LOL:

that and SLOW KIDS FAST ANIMALS the new reality show on fox (plays dramatic bongo music) and shows dashing tiger followed by slow fat kid then dashing tiger again almost always have me dying with laughter

Peter's brain: Oh, I think it means 'delicious'.

Peter: Lois 'Who's the Boss' is not a food.

Brian: A swing and a miss.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Seriously though, i can remember a few things taken off by Fox, that were actually good. The Sci Fi channel is just as bad. I liked Watching Farscape but that went, then recently there was John Doe which liked equally as much. Im surprised at that, because the Sci Fi channel want to do more stuff thats based around todays world, and in fact less "Sci Fi".

Woo John Doe. I also like that show, I think I watched the whole first season, or maybe it wasn't the whole season but the last episode I saw confused me. It definitely ended with a cliffhanger.

Did anyone watch Family Guy last night?
Smurf1-So, I saw you walking out with Smurfette last night.
Smurf2- Yep, you know..after we walked out of the bar......she started smurfing me right in the parking lot.
Smurf1:Get the smurf outta here!
Smurf2:Nope, i'm smurfing the truth.
Smurf1:Smurf yeeeeahhhh

Back