Which is the best?

• Family Guy

Votes: 58 50.0%
  • The Simpsons

Votes: 32 27.6%
  • South Park

Votes: 26 22.4%

• Total voters
Family guy. But not the new season! Its exceptionally unfunny in comparison.

It has to be Family Guy. Peter Giffin is just hilarious

South Park Season 4 > All of Family guy
South Park all together < All of Family guy

How about the movie Stewie: The Untold Story? Did you think it was g...

Oops, it is not even out yet...:angel:

AntiAnto said:

Thats not out yet..?
Its been on BT for a while :/

It was pretty good.

AntiAnto said:

Hahah...yeah I thought it was good. A little too much family guy at once though. Especially trying to get himself laid....:LOL:

"You know what really grinds my gears?"

I thought Futurama was in this thread a second ago. Family Guy it is, then.

Ikerous said:
Thats not out yet..?
Its been on BT for a while :/

It was pretty good.

It has been leaked. It was set for September I think.

Vigilante said:
Hahah...yeah I thought it was good. A little too much family guy at once though. Especially trying to get himself laid....:LOL:

"You know what really grinds my gears?"

It was great. Especially when Stewie and Brian got drunk... hahaha!

Really off-topic: Am I the only one who see my Radiohead avatar with only one leg?

Simpsons AT ITS PRIME (early to mid 90s) > Family Guy > South Park > Carrot Top > Current Simpsons

but......but.....nobody looks in this section.....=(

And AntiAnto, I see it with one leg.

Family guy owns all for sure. 2nd would be simpsons during the 90's because it was actually quality comedy but now it just blows so I'd put south park second.

South Park, no doubt. The political and social commentary of the new episodes is utterly brilliant. Don't get me wrong, Family Guy is hilarious, but I enjoy South Park much more.

You know that really grinds my gears, where does it say in the bible you cant fire off some knuckle children in the priversy of my neighbours living room while he is at work because I dont have a dvd player, well I dont know where it says that because the bible is way to long to read.

Family guy wins.

The Simpsons is getting WAY to repetetive, it's not that funny anymore, Family Guy's new season only has a few funny parts, it lost it's spark, if they would make more episodes of south park and air the show more, it would have pretty good ratings probably, my vote is south park, no matter how much I see an episode I ALWAYS laugh, thats not the case with Family Guy or The Simpsons.

Well... what better place is there to dump Family Guy quotes? I don't know because these forums are too long to read.

Peter (after Lois tells him he's childish): "If I'm a child that means you're a pedophile, and I'll be damned if i'm going stand here and take this from a pervert."

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.
Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't... nothing?
Peter: Oh, yeah.

Peter: Well, I'm gettin' something really special too. And by special I don't mean special like that Kleinaman boy down the street. More special like... like Special K, the cereal. Hey, what do they do with the regular K? And for that matter, what ever happend to K. Ballard? You know, if you said mallard and you had a cold, it would sound like ballard.
Brian: Do you listen to yourself when you talk?
Peter: I drift in and out.

Peter: Hey Brian! I turned the stairs into a waterslide!
Brian (after Peter falls down and starts screaming): I'm not going to call an ambulance this time because then you won't learn anything.

Peter: Ok, here's another riddle. A woman has two children. A homicidal murderer tells her she can only keep one. Which one does she let him kill?
Brian: That's... that's not a riddle. That's ... that's just terrible.
Peter: Wrong, the ugly one!

Bonnie: Somebody save him, he can't swim!
Peter: Oh, he's not even kicking. Kick Joe, kick.
Lois: Peter, he's a paraplegic!
Peter: That doesn't mean he can't hear. Kick Joe, kick!

Lois: Peter, theres a hooker on the bed!
Hooker: Hi.
Peter: Stand perfectly still Lois, their vision is based on movement.
(Pause)
Hooker: Where'd you go?

Joe: So, what can I do for you Peter?
Peter: Well Joe, I need to talk to you about something kind of personal.
Joe: Shoot.
Peter: Well, you know, I took this test and, uh, it sorta turns out that I'm technically mentally retarded. And, um, i just wanted to ask, ya know, how do you deal with it?
Joe: Deal with what?
Peter: You know, with being retarded.
Joe: Peter, I'm not retarded, I'm handicapped.
Peter: Oh, well now your just splitting hairs.

Stewie: How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.

OCybrManO said:
Well... what better place is there to dump Family Guy quotes? I don't know because these forums are too long to read.

Peter (after Lois tells him he's childish): "If I'm a child that means you're a pedophile, and I'll be damned if i'm going stand here and take this from a pervert."

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.
Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't... nothing?
Peter: Oh, yeah.

Peter: Well, I'm gettin' something really special too. And by special I don't mean special like that Kleinaman boy down the street. More special like... like Special K, the cereal. Hey, what do they do with the regular K? And for that matter, what ever happend to K. Ballard? You know, if you said mallard and you had a cold, it would sound like ballard.
Brian: Do you listen to yourself when you talk?
Peter: I drift in and out.

Peter: Hey Brian! I turned the stairs into a waterslide!
Brian (after Peter falls down and starts screaming): I'm not going to call an ambulance this time because then you won't learn anything.

Peter: Ok, here's another riddle. A woman has two children. A homicidal murderer tells her she can only keep one. Which one does she let him kill?
Brian: That's... that's not a riddle. That's ... that's just terrible.
Peter: Wrong, the ugly one!

Bonnie: Somebody save him, he can't swim!
Peter: Oh, he's not even kicking. Kick Joe, kick.
Lois: Peter, he's a paraplegic!
Peter: That doesn't mean he can't hear. Kick Joe, kick!

Lois: Peter, theres a hooker on the bed!
Hooker: Hi.
Peter: Stand perfectly still Lois, their vision is based on movement.
(Pause)
Hooker: Where'd you go?

Joe: So, what can I do for you Peter?
Peter: Well Joe, I need to talk to you about something kind of personal.
Joe: Shoot.
Peter: Well, you know, I took this test and, uh, it sorta turns out that I'm technically mentally retarded. And, um, i just wanted to ask, ya know, how do you deal with it?
Joe: Deal with what?
Peter: You know, with being retarded.
Joe: Peter, I'm not retarded, I'm handicapped.
Peter: Oh, well now your just splitting hairs.

Stewie: How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.

Hahaha... I remember each one of them. Great job writing all of them.

ahhhhh, sry for double post, Read the one below this
_
l l
l l
l l
V

How the hell did you remember what stewie said? were you watching a taped version while you typed that? jeez, and I'm not saying family guy sucks, it's f'in funny, I just like south park better, the one where they were playing detectives, then got hired for real, frickin hilarious!
Oh and you forgot 1, 0CybrMan0,

Meg: MAN! This is worse than having Ronald Mcdonald as a father!

(Shows Ronald Mcdonald Sitting in a chair)

Ronald Mcdonald: (His daughter walks down the stairs) Hey hey hey, where are you going with all that make-up on?

Ronalds Daughter: I'm just going out

Ronald Mcdonald: You go up stairs and take all that off, your a mcdonald, not a whore.

I love Family Guy, but old South Park is the PWNT.

I like South Park because it's extremely humerous and alot of epsiodes take on current events.

Anyone remember the Japenese epsiode(they had Anime style graphics), and how no one cared that butters got hit with a death star but that everyone seen cartman naked. Just typing it made me remember and laugh.

Anyway South Park is just Adult Comedy that never seems to get old. Like when Paris Hilton went up Mr. Slaves ass....I laughed sooo ****ing hard right there.

Or how about how everyone thought cleaning up the planet was gayer than getting in a massive gay huddle so all the people from the future would go away.

Or how about when Stans dad was beating up other dads at the baseball game, and he would always say "I thought this was america" when being taken by the cops, and he said that while in a game in mexico :).
How everyone hated baseball and tried to loose :).

How about Cartman dealing with Osama Bin Laden thus also making fun of what bugs bunny does.

The unique ways kenny dies :).

Or how about the episode where we seen god :). LOL.

Or how about the movie? Satan and Saddam are lovers! Then Satan hates saddam and finally gets him into heaven. And the fact that only mormons went to heaven which was about 1,600 people.

How about the episode where the boys want to build a ladder to heaven so they can find out where kenny left something. So the U.S. and China take in and try and build a bigger ladder both going into heaven. Then a guy shows a chart of the clouds which they have lines of Saddam being in heaven building Weapons of Mass Destruction :). In which at the end of the movie they actually show you Saddam is infact in heaven building Weapons of Mass Destruction and tricking God.

Lets not forget Mr.Hankey Poo!!!

Or how about the songs?
Blame Canada?
Salty Choc. Balls?
Mr. Hankey Poo the Christmas Poo.
Uncle ****er?
Kyles mom is a bitch(classic....the movie...lol...kyles mom right behind cartman).

Family guy is funny...but south park is funny that just can't seem to get old.

They don't show Family guy or south park over here, The Simpsons only.

Family Guy!! Its easily the funniest out of the three. And great job with those quotes on page 2, i can remember all the episodes they are from, so damn funny!

I think the new family guy season sucks in comparison. I still watch the old ones on adult swim all the time though.

Raziaar said:
Family guy. But not the new season! Its exceptionally unfunny in comparison.
Oh no :O I've only seen the first one so far (which I thought was prettty bloody good) and it seems scary that the rest'd be crap! Like ACTUALLY scary. Like getting into a fist-fight with a bear scary.

Hard for me to choose...
On one hand The Simpsons suck complete ass now...

On the other hand South Park is still really funny imo.

And on the third hand Family Guy, I'm still new to the show... trying to get the time slots memorized so I can finally watch it.

Sooo, Atm it's South Park.

Family Guy is good but not older Simpsons or entire run of Southpark good.

South Park sucks, simple as that.
Family Guy is quite fun, some episodes are hilarious.
Simpson got some horrible episodes, but overall it beats both Family guy and South Park.

Family Guy hands down bitches.

Funny quote:

[Stewie and Brian sleeping in the same bed at a hotel]
[Drug Dealers talking next door]

Drug Dealer 1: Have you got the stuff?
Drug Dealer 2: Yeah, I got the stuff, you go the money?

[Stewie can't get to sleep because of the the talking of the drug dealers]
Stewie: Ugh, there is only way to put an end to this, [Shouts at wall] "HE'S WEARING A WIRE."

Drug Dealer 1: What? You son of a bitch.
[Bullets come through the wall]

Haha, class.

South Park is funny aswell.

Harryz said:
Family Guy hands down bitches.

Funny quote:

[Stewie and Brian sleeping in the same bed at a hotel]
[Drug Dealers talking next door]

Drug Dealer 1: Have you got the stuff?
Drug Dealer 2: Yeah, I got the stuff, you go the money?

[Stewie can't get to sleep because of the the talking of the drug dealers]
Stewie: Ugh, there is only way to put an end to this, [Shouts at wall] "HE'S WEARING A WIRE."

Drug Dealer 1: What? You son of a bitch.
[Bullets come through the wall]

Haha, class.

South Park is funny aswell.

hehe, great stuff :D

Family Guy FTW, absolutely luv it!

Back