Fanboy Manifesto

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
it's true cuz I say it is!!

An Open Letter to Fanboys

some highlights:

A person who owns just one console is inherently less biased than editors at GameSpot who have access to all consoles

A game that is scored less than a 9.5 on any platform you don't own is called a flop. If it does achieve that score, it's called overrated. (According to the GameSpot rating system, a game rated 8 or above is "great," but we all know that it really means "flop.")

Perhaps the most clever thing you as fanboys can do is to come up with derogatory names for competing consoles, such as Xbrick instead of Xbox or FlopStation 2 instead of PlayStation 2.

On message boards, the best way to convey your point is to write in all caps, ignore the rules of grammar, and include lots of "LMAO's" and "LOLs" in your post.

add your own points, here's some of mine:

pc gamers are "true" gamers, everyone else is just an amatuer fanboy

game x justifies purchasing a $700 graphic card cuz console owners need to be remind how good games look on pcs

xbox owners support love Bill Gates

nintendo owners are under 12 and only appeals to people under 12

ps2 owners are stupid because their games are inferior to halo ...(halo being the best game ever no matter what ...till halo 3 comes out ..that will own joo allz)

"A person who owns just one console is inherently less biased than editors at GameSpot who have access to all consoles"

Lol, i would agree with that most definately.

Back