Fatty is soooo fat police find him fused to chair

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
An obese US man had to be cut from a chair he had been sitting in for two years after his body became fused to it, local media reported.

Police told WTRF news that the Ohio man's skin had become fused to the seat of the chair, which was covered in urine, faeces and maggots.

The man's girlfriend brought him food for two years as he sat in his own waste in the filthy apartment they shared with another man, police said.

girlfriend?

http://www.smh.com.au/world/obese-man-found-fused-to-chair-20110330-1cf35.html

I'm curious to see his lady and the guy they lived with. I also don't understand how someone can let their self go like that. I mean, fused to the chair?!? At first I pictured an office chair type, then I realized how silly that was, and figured it was probably a Lay-z-boy recliner type.

Have you posted this story before? Or one identical? Definitely getting some deja vu here.

Yeah, I remember reading about the exact same thing a while back. The story is dated from today though, weird.

What I don't understand is how he managed his shit without moving. If he just took a dump right then and there that's a lot of crap after 2 years.

What I don't understand is how he managed his shit without moving. If he just took a dump right then and there that's a lot of crap after 2 years.

bxfNE.jpg

Have you posted this story before? Or one identical? Definitely getting some deja vu here.
I remember a similar story about a women getting fused to the toilet after sitting there for a few years. Maybe that's the one you're thinking about?

I'm also curious about shit aspect, at least the toilet lady had that one figured out.

It's not April 1st yet, bro.

Sounds like his girlfriend has a feeder fetish.

EDIT: lol, Stern hates fatties.

No shit Sherlock. It's only 2 days away, why wouldn't they do it early? I've seen it done before.

I wish I could find a woman that dedicated.

No shit Sherlock. It's only 2 days away, why wouldn't they do it early? I've seen it done before.

No need to be hostile. Considering the background, and how believable this is, I don't think it's a joke.

I wish I could find a woman that dedicated.

It's not so much dedication as it is sexual fetishism.

Wow, you guys act like you've never heard of stories with super morbidly obese individuals fused to the fabric of their chairs.

I've heard of at least a half dozen.

I remember a scenario like this on Nip/Tuck where a woman was fused to her couch, not so unrealistic after all :S

He was "fused" to a chair, yet some how never developed any bed sores or infections, I feel like some very important parts of this story are being omitted. Or it's possible him and his equally mentally ill girlfriend are devout followers of Nurgle.

They mentioned maggots and other stuff. My bet is that he was beyond the bedsore stage.

I for one, welcome our our new chair/human obese cross-species overlords

Overlords? Unless they fuse to a chair that flies and has guns I don't think they'll be lording over anything but a mess of filth and, in this case, maggots.

Stories like these always intrigue me, because I am really curious at what point these people thought, "You know what? I give up. I'm just going to sit in my own filth and become one with the furniture." It's just crazy to me how someone can let laziness and obesity get that far.

I'd consider saying it would have been euthanasia by giving him a dose of high velocity bullet, but the fast bastard would probably just eat that too.

Stories like these always intrigue me, because I am really curious at what point these people thought, "You know what? I give up. I'm just going to sit in my own filth and become one with the furniture." It's just crazy to me how someone can let laziness and obesity get that far.

"Hikikomori? ****ing posers."

and how exactly is the "fusing" method? how it happens? the skin starts to cover the chair? or it get mixed by the mollecules?

Oh god, I'm trying to imagine someone doing this in my (enclosed, cupboard-sized) toilet. The entire space would be filled with their fat. If you opened the door you'd just be confronted with the wall of it, and maybe an arm sticking out or a squashed face emerging from the mass to whisper "help me...kill me..."

So why didn't the dude stand up after like a week? the ****?

Same here. Unbelievable.

Some reason, after a couple beers I feel the need to eat a toasted cheese sammich. Eating just feels great sometimes.

Eating can fill all the emotional voids in your life. At least temporarily until you vacate your bowels into the sofa beneath you and need to fill your voids again.

I can attest to this being a chronic compulsive overeater. But never let myself get as bad as that thankfully. It's teflon coated metal furniture for me!

I'm picturing a fat guy, naked, in the baking sun sweating in a leather chair. That must be some stick.

So I re-posted this article on Facebook and they were sensitive as ever:

blargen.png

Check out my privacy protection and naughty filtering blocks. Yeeeeeeaaaah. Photoshop.

Back