Favour Needed Please

L

lambda_008

can anyone who is still playing half life 2 or half life 2 installed in your pc help me?

can u upload screenshots of all the half life 2 directories(all the folders inside half life 2 folder) showing all the files, in a zip file @ rapidshare.de

if and only if u have spare time: can u also mention the name of each file and its size if possible
i wud be very grateful

thnx 4 helping out

One word - why?

i yesterday purchased 5 CD version of HALF LIFE ( includes CSS) and i installed it after entering the cd key the files started to unlock and the time to finish unlocking is shown as 21 hours left
so i just only wanted to compare the list of files posted by someone with my files just to make sure everything is going correct or not

Nope, I have it... think it's pretty rare though. CDs ftw.

I've got the 5 cd version... It's a fully legal copy.

By the way you posted this in the wrong place. This is a section for mods to ask for help/recruit

your a pirate crackyhead, i saw you diggin for gold last night!

Pirates bury gold, they don't dig it.

yeah they do why do u think they have maps with a big X on it

;) i think your just a lil confused because they only have the DVD version in the UK, afaik

crackhead lives in the uk dummie! ok kinda off-topic yo crackhead i finished your concepts ill send them to you on msn lol your never on anymore!

nice one that was quick and actually im always on it you thats not.

crackhead said:
its not his fault hes italien.

hahahah shut up man :rolling: im persian :angel: anyways im sorry if im not on to much man its just that i work out everyday afterschool and i have a job that pays more than 200 every month lol:p

Back