Favourite Doctor Who Episode

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Although I admit I had only seen a few Doctor Who episodes prior to the new serieses (That can't be a word, can it?) but I have watched quite a few of the new ones even if I havn't seen them all. My favourite one would have to be 'Dalek', really enjoyed it. After seeing that I was a bit disappointed in Doomsday, the entire point of the Daleks is that they're unstoppable and impossable to be reasoned with, yet what does Rose do in the first 5 minutes, convince the Daleks not to kill her (Though admitadly, they where a different breed of thinking Daleks). I also liked Father's Day and Rise of the Cybermen.

My favourite is a fairly old one - Revenge of the Daleks I think it was called, might be Day of... Stars Slyvestor McCoy, which in a quick-sum is the guy with the umbrella. Great episode which ends in a stand-off between two Dalek 'races' in which a superbadassextreme destroyer Dalek is shown, who just owns pretty much every other Dalek on the other side.

Another favourite is one of the Cybermen ones, I've forgotten the name of it but it features about 5 minutes of just solid quiet camera action of the Cyberman just marching through London. Scared the hell out of me.

Back