Favourite Rammstein Songs!

Kouler

Tank
Reaction score
Following the trend here, I would love to name a Rammstein songs that are pure awesome:

Mein Herz Brennt (awesome chorus!)
Feuer Frei
Der Meister (kick ass riff)
Mein Teil
Sonne
Weisses Fleisch

and MANY more

You?

Adios

Rammstein used to be my favourite band 4 or 5 years ago, but I dont really listen to them any more. But Adios is still an amazing song IMO.

-Mein Herz Brent
-Sonne
-Feuer Frei
-Ich Will
-Sehnsucht
-Engel
-Tier
-Du Hast
-Eifersucht

Los
Ich Will
Du Reicht So Gut (or something like that)
Hallelujah

Du-Hast.

But it's pretty much their only song I've heard :D

Their cover of Depeche Mode's "Stripped", which is particularly eerie along with the video.

The original's better though.

-Engel
-Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen
-Du Riechst So Gut
-Heirate Mich
-Sonne
-Zwitter
-Weisses Fleisch
-Du Hast
-Mein Teil
-Moskau
-Benzin

Honestly, I think their best work comes from Herzeleid, their first release. Of course, Sehnsucht, Mutter and Reise, Reise still kicked arse.

Du Hast kinda sucks to be honest... listen to the rest of their stuff, it's much much better.

That one where in the video all the midgets were bathing her and she was naked

man Rammstein rules I like them since 10 years....and the song my favorite sons are:
1.Mein Herz Brent
2.Du Hast
3.Amerrica(something like that)
Who likes Disturbed???

There's no "best" Rammstein song. Rammstein are just a poor man's Laibach anyways. :rolling:

-Ich Will
-Freur Frei
-Sehnsucht
-Amerika

That's about it.

Favorite Albums and songs from each:
Mutter:
Mein Herz Brennt (best Rammstein song EVER)
Mutter
Zwitter

Reise Reise:
Mein Teil
Keine Lust
Ohne Dich

Rosenrot:
Rosenrot
Spring
Hilf Mir

Herzeleid:
Heirate Mich - second best rammstein song ever. Even better if you know the lyrics
Rammstein
Du Riechst So Gut

I think sehnsucht was their worst album...I hate Du Hast, namely because it's the only one Americans know and it's probably one of their worst songs...too much pop not enough awesome.

I'd like to note that the sound of Audios is alot different than most other Rammstein songs. I think it sounds alot more mainstream. I like it, but not nearly as much as the rest of Rammstein songs.

I'd like to note that the sound of Audios is alot different than most other Rammstein songs. I think it sounds alot more mainstream. I like it, but not nearly as much as the rest of Rammstein songs.
It does sound quite different to the rest of Mutter, I agree. I'm not sure I understand its huge appeal though, there are far stronger tracks on the album - I already mentioned Zwitter and Sonne, but there's also Ich Will and Links 2 3 4, which are also tremendous.

So, who's been to a Rammstein concert? Nothing can surpass them on stage entertainment, based on the sets, pyros and pure comedy of some songs (I'm looking at you, Mein Teil).

I...can't say I find any comedy in Mein Teil. Zwitter is gold, Mein Teil...not so much.

But hey, it's an awesome tune, to each his own :p

I...can't say I find any comedy in Mein Teil. Zwitter is gold, Mein Teil...not so much.

But hey, it's an awesome tune, to each his own :p
It's comedy when they perform it live. They put Flake in a giant cauldron and start hacking away at him with giant butchers knives. No cooking of a certain appendage performed though, ahem.

It's comedy when they perform it live. They put Flake in a giant cauldron and start hacking away at him with giant butchers knives. No cooking of a certain appendage performed though, ahem.

...Buck dich, befehl ich dir...

Back