Fight! Fight! Fight! (Brawl mod)

Sulkdodds

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Sometimes you feel the need to leap at someone you don't like, punch them in the face, smash their puny skull with a crowbar or similar blunt instrument, kick their legs from under then, splinter their bones, rip their still-warm heart from their ribcage, stamp all life out of them...or is that just me?[br]Whatever. Now there's a mod being developed that will pander to that most base of instincts. Blood! Murder! Death! Beat your enemies, or perhaps your friends, into submission - with Brawl. Crazy street fighters, martial artists with Monty Python phrasebooks and the enduringly ridiculous mexican masked wrestling hombre will fight for supremacy not with high-powered assault rifles but with fists of fury and the occasional Havoc physics-endowed death-debris.[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
The team promise:
  • Third Person mode
  • Weapons, gore, large environments you can move around in.
  • Make full use of havok physics.
  • Kicking! Bar-brawling! Kung-fu fighting!
  • Customizable characters
  • Dumb gimickry or amusingly destructive entertainment? Only time will tell. For now, take a look at their website.

Lets Kong Fu!

*Raises Right Arm Up and says "!BATTLE!!!!"

Ermac said:
Lets Kong Fu!

*Raises Right Arm Up and says "!BATTLE!!!!"
[BACK] [BACK]
[UP] [BACK] [UP] [LOW PUNCH]
FATALITY!

It's also worth noting that the latest news post by the team reveals two character models, created for the Brawl character contest;

Rock Star, by Small Sumo;

and Veteran by n30g3n3s1s.

Suicide42 said:
It's also worth noting that the latest news post by the team reveals two character models, created for the Brawl character contest;

Rock Star, by Small Sumo;

and Veteran by n30g3n3s1s.

Veteran is awesome, but Rock Star's head is far too big, looks rather comical.

SimonomiS said:
Veteran is awesome, but Rock Star's head is far too big, looks rather comical.

I thought that too. They're contest entries though; only the best one will make it to the mod!

Only one? That's going to be an amazing model if it surpasses Veteran imo.

Their concept illustrator is brilliant! Love the painted renditions. 10/10

Ha! An more or less original Mod, plus its looking very solid already. Nice work.

Everything looks great, I hope they can put it ingame! :)

Oh yeah, this mod will kick ass. I got dibs on meatface!

cool, another CA member joins the ranks of mod concept artist's

this is probably gonna take forever to release like the rest of bluewolf's mods.
*cough water wars *cough

n30g3n3s1s made Veteran for the contest, but he's the Forsaken team's character modeler. I felt the need to pimp Forsaken because no one ever notices it despite the awesomeness of it and its team.

been missing a good beat em up

I hope that cowgirls special move is a kick in the nuts... with the bladded toe :E
IMHO what will either make or break this mod is it's control system... would be nice to hear a little about plans on that.

DuB said:
I hope that cowgirls special move is a kick in the nuts... with the bladded toe :E
IMHO what will either make or break this mod is it's control system... would be nice to hear a little about plans on that.

I wonder if the lasso works. I also wonder if they took my dominatrix suggestion.

Back