File Corruption

BaNDiT

Reaction score
Alright, so im having problems with downloads. I downlaoded the ATI Control Center, but when i run the executable it gets like 1/4 of the way done extracting, then it says the file is corrupt. The same tyhing happened with another file, twice.... Am i just getting unlucky downloads or is somethin up? Thanks.

Where are you downloading the file from and where on your computer are you extracting it?

ive been downloadin from two diff. spots, and im trying to extract them to the desktop. i tried to put them in winzip and winrar too, but that didnt work.

I'm not sure what could be the problem, try downloading from here. Scroll down and press on the Ati 4.8 Control Center and follow the steps to download, hope this helps.

http://download.guru3d.com/ati/

Try another site, if it still doesnt work. Run a virus scanner, My bros computer had some virus that would'nt let any program install, or let you extract archives, it was a real pain in the ass.

I had problems with the Ati Control panel as well, so don't think it's just you.. I hope I'm not missing out because Ati has some bad downloads.

well the thing is that its not only the ati control center, like 2 other extractors are doing the sme thing, and i tried re downloading them...

Back