Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

symptom

Reaction score
From www.eyesonff.com:
The first magazine scan displays Cloud Strife and some other events from Final Fantasy VII, but the scenes are given major graphic overhauls. This is Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Information given so far only states that the story will take place two years after the events in Final Fantasy VII, and that it will be on a video DVD; that is, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is not a game.
Magazine scan

I'm excited, but disappointed they aren't making a game. Or a remake of the original....

Ah good times, good times. I am excited too, hope it won't be a crap that the last Final Fantasy movie was.

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
Ah good times, good times. I am excited too, hope it won't be a crap that the last Final Fantasy movie was.

Oh man why did you have to remind me of that movie.;(

its gunna suck. they should just make a new ff game with the ff7 magic system.

Looks set to rock... wait so Sephiroth is alive? This is interesting :) Hope we'll see some Aeris, as sad as it sounds i missed her ;(

More than anything, I would like to see a complete remake of FFVII with updated graphics/music/sound, new scenes, extra features, all that... it's such an incredible game, it definately deserves to be redone. I'm not sure I love the idea of a sequel, but anything new in the FFVII world is exciting to me. I wonder if there will be voice acting though... wouldn't that be a bit strange? I think if there is voice acting, it will be a little less convincing as a sequel, although I suppose it would be hard for them to do without it.

The final fantasy movie wasnt that bad ive seen worse, it just well didnt make any sense to me lol

I've DEFINITLY seen worse than The Spirits Within. Being a CG buff the visuals were worth the price of admission alone.

i loved the spirits within :)

Gonna ROCK! FF VII def. is the best ff ever :)

Re: Re: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Originally posted by The DemonWithin
i heard they are still planning on making a remake/sequel.

Me 2, i also heard they were remaking all the orignals, that were on the snes etc as well in 3D....

...But I heard it off a mate, so it could be only rumour, and I don't mean to get people excited ;( sowy

I heard that too... a while ago... but I'm pretty sure they confirmed that they were NOT going to do that. I heard something about a Square Enix conference in which they stated that they don't see any reason to remake any of the FFVII games as long as they are still compatible with current systems :(

Originally posted by Direwolf
I've DEFINITLY seen worse than The Spirits Within. Being a CG buff the visuals were worth the price of admission alone.

Speaking of worse movies, ever see Extreme Ops? That was THE worst movie I've ever seen, I walked out on it

Ahh, I'm very thrilled of this...even if it's just a movie. I sure wish it was a game sequal instead of a DVD movie though...:|

Back