Fire War Mod HL2 - Renders

D

DCC

I leave to several renders of the project. We needed 10 000 visits, but they will clear host to us. Please www.firewar.tk visits the Web

FIRE WAR WEB

m9.jpg

g36eliteiam9.jpg

g36.jpg

And wallpaper -> http://firewar.metropoliglobal.com/Wallpapers/Wallpaper2-800.jpg

Nice models tbh. I never really liked that rifle but its well modelled. Infact its the one from equalibrum isn;t it. Ye I just watched that film today. Its good.

Very nice. These models have what too many of the models around here are lacking: visual flow. The construction appears to be very well done, but that can't be determined without a wireframe and a polycount for each. I don't know if the inaccuracies are intentional or not, so I won't point them out unless asked.

Either way, both of the models look quite nice from the renders. How about wires and polycounts so we can critique them better?

Looks great. The high amount of polygons on the sighting system is warranted, but the many segments on the bottom of the stock, however, are not. The polycount (I assume triangles) is pretty reasonable, but could be lowered with little to no visual change. The extra segments on the bottom of the stock could be done with a third of those segments and correct use of smoothing to get the same effect. The extra horizontal segments on the handle are serving no purpose and can be removed also with no effect to the smoothed appearance.

Again, nice work.

If it would affect the segments, and good they are approx, 2000 for down, but they ten in account that soon single side 1 side practically. Thanks for your commentaries

looks very nice, but try and use renders that don't streach it out :)

The pistol looks very high poly, and the G36 looks it too. Make sure you have it as an Editable Mesh or have a Turn to Poly modifier with polygons limited to 3 sides, then tell us the polygon count. The pistol looks pretty good, I can't see much wrong with it since it is fictional. The G36 looks good, but there are lots of proportional and shape errors. Put the model against a background picture of the gun and you'll see what I mean.

I believe that he is incorrect, but respect your opinion, is not fictitious, and I number of poly's is correct, counting q soon they took off by 1 side, and telling that the motor allows it and is the recommended one:)

I really don't know what you said right there. It seems as though you are using an online translation website. What is your native language?

You would figure a spanish translator program could do a better job.

^^ aye, glad it wasn't just me who couldn't understand him.

But on to the models... That's a fantastic pistol in your first shot. Very nice indeed. The pistol and the other models look a little too high poly, but if we all read correctly and they are around 2000 /\'s then good for you!

Back