First look at 28 Weeks Later

joule

Tank
Reaction score
Release Date: May 11, 2007
Studio: Fox Atomic
Director: Juan Carlos Fresnadillo
Screenwriter: Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, Lopez-Lavigne, Rowan Joffe, Jesus Olmo
Starring: Robert Carlyle, Rose Byrne, Jeremy Renner, Harold Perrineau, Catherine McCormack, Imogen Poots, Idris Elba, Mackintosh Muggleton
Genre: Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Plot Summary: Six months after the rage virus has annihilated the British Isles, the US Army declares that the war against infection has been won, and that the reconstruction of the country can begin. In the first wave of returning refugees, a family is reunited -- but one of them unwittingly carries a terrible secret. The virus is not yet dead, and this time, it is more dangerous than ever.

Flash Player Video Link

Can't wait for this :D

Jesus is writing.

****ing loved the first one, this one at least seems to be keeping the same tone, which is definitely good.

I can't wait. 28 Days Later was bad ASS. This should kick some major ass as well.

Looks quite promising, but i still have reservations about the plot....

Awesome Awesome Awesome!

I'm sure the plot will be great, but even if it's not, I love a good bit of zompocalypse! I really like the cinematography thats possible when you're looking at dystopian, abandoned cities. I wish they did something like that in sydney so I could see all the places I'm familiar with deserted.

You londoners are lucky!

That looked better than I was expecting. I'll see it regardless, but I have renewed hope now.

Fast zombies for the WIN!

Damn right :)

I'd like a decent 28 Days Later video game. Resident Evil on speed - running away through empty cities, hiding in adandoned buildings, killing friends who've been infected.

I'm very excited about the sequel.

I'm encouraged by that, but the first movie definitely had a special something that might prove difficult to capture again.

the scene with the guy running and then it cuts to reveal all the infected people chasing him was gut wrenching.

I loved 28 Days Later but I don't have high hopes for this film, too many subpar sequils have made my very pesimistic of them.

Back