First Look: Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox)

weskerQ8

Reaction score
This is the first screens of the much anticipated Ninja Gaiden sequel.
Wow Ninja Giden Black is in development for the original Xbox (Can't Wait till E3 )

I just like this game :afro:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

Maybe this will make you think it's not fake

4056120050512_190511_9_big.jpg

ninja-gaiden-hurricane-pack-vol-2-20040924004416464.jpg

ninja-gaiden-hurricane-pack-vol-2-20040924004422808.jpg

ninja-gaiden-hurricane-pack-vol-2-20040924004426511.jpg

ninja-gaiden-hurricane-pack-vol-2-20040924004428995.jpg

ninja-gaiden-hurricane-pack-vol-2-20040924004433370.jpg

ninja-gaiden-hurricane-pack-vol-2-20040924004550729.jpg

ninja-gaiden-hurricane-pack-vol-2-20040924004553073.jpg

---------------
Nice Clothes
4056120050512_190505_6_big.jpg

I was always dissapointed in myself for never buying the first one.
Might have to look into this one. :)

ship said:
I was always dissapointed in myself for never buying the first one.
Might have to look into this one. :)

:flame: You didn't play the first one ?!!!

:bounce: I insest you to buy it

believe me the game worth it

in short { it's the best game on xbox }

weskerQ8 said:

:bounce: I insist you to buy it

hehe, the other way you had it made it sound more like incest instead of insist... Unless you actually did want to incest him....

Prince of China said:
I think it's fake. A lot of reason point me to that conclusion.
It looks to me like the original Ninja Gaiden with bloom.

Narcolepsy said:
It looks to me like the original Ninja Gaiden with bloom.

Didn't you see The Pics With IGN's Logo in reply #4 ?!

weskerQ8 said:
Didn't you see The Pics With IGN's Logo in reply #4 ?!
Fine, have it your way. Looks like Ninja Gaiden with bloom and slightly better textures. In some places.

I hope it's at least a bit easier than the last instalment. I probably got through 8% of the game.

You know what ?!

I love the game because it's difficulty itself !!!

it's make you addict to it

weskerQ8 said:

:bounce: I insest you to buy it

Heh, I know. Shame on me, huh? :p
I almost bought it umpulsively the other week, but I'm saving up for a PSP.

The game better be even harder than the last one

NG was one of the few games that's actually been a challenge to beat. I'm tired of the wussy difficulty levels in games these days, it's not rewarding to beat a game if you don't bleed a little.

Bring it on!

Ninja Gaiden wasn't all that hard...the hardest action game like this I've played by far is Devil May Cry 3 - which for some reason got a lot less praise than Gaiden even though I think it is way better :p

Haven't been able to play it yet... no PS2 :(

I know, I've wanted to play DMC ever since I heard of it.

No need to rub it in :p

*steals a PS2*

AmishSlayer said:
Ninja Gaiden wasn't all that hard...the hardest action game like this I've played by far is Devil May Cry 3 - which for some reason got a lot less praise than Gaiden even though I think it is way better :p
Pish-posh i say. I thought DMC3 wasn't all that good. Just needlessly hard where as Ninja Gaiden was at least fair...you know..except for the Hurricane Packs...****ing hate that 2nd one

Sparta said:
Pish-posh i say. I thought DMC3 wasn't all that good. Just needlessly hard where as Ninja Gaiden was at least fair...you know..except for the Hurricane Packs...****ing hate that 2nd one

It's not just the difficulty that I liked more about DMC3, it was the combat I found more fun (mainly the styles) and the upgrading system I liked better about DMC3.

AmishSlayer said:
It's not just the difficulty that I liked more about DMC3, it was the combat I found more fun (mainly the styles) and the upgrading system I liked better about DMC3.
Yeah the upgrading system was good. And the different styles were great too, but i still think that the Hurricane Pack 2 in Ninja Gaiden is the hardest thing i've ever played in my life. I've been tryint to defeat that new tentacle chick-boss since Christmas and i just cant do it :(

Its very emasculating :(

I'm pretty sure Ninja Gaiden Black is just Ninja Gaiden with the two Hurricane Packs for those without Xbox Live.

guys I just want to say Sorry about wrong information

This game is just like an expansion pack (for those who can't download from Xbox Live )

and it will release alone Like Halo 2 Multi-player Packs

Sparta said:
Yeah the upgrading system was good. And the different styles were great too, but i still think that the Hurricane Pack 2 in Ninja Gaiden is the hardest thing i've ever played in my life. I've been tryint to defeat that new tentacle chick-boss since Christmas and i just cant do it :(

Its very emasculating :(

I'm pretty sure Ninja Gaiden Black is just Ninja Gaiden with the two Hurricane Packs for those without Xbox Live.
Probably is.

Back