First Moon News

A

Azlan

Although we haven't heard from First Moon since February, they explain on their website that they have been busy since then. They are only showing two new pieces of media, but say they are working on an in-game video for an upcoming update. [br]

[br]
You can also visit their website here.

I like the boat, but the reception looks kindof bland.

Same opinion here, the boat seems great, but the level seems so empty.

another spectacular update...

SitThree, believe it or not, but you could ALSO post suggestions on how they can improve what their doing, if you're capable of that sort of thing? Don't strain yourself though!

The reception should have a couch or 2, a small end table with magazines on it, but a few on the floor too, a small plant on an end table on the other side of the couch would be nice, and a tall lamp would also brighten things up, if you guys want I'll model you those props, I wouldn't mind and they wouldn't take very long at all :p

As for the boat I love it :D Definitely looks like one of those chinese Junks or whatever, only suggestion is to maybe add 2 ropes coming from the front corners of the canopy converging at the bow, and hang bottles off of it, just cause it would look cool and when the wind blow maybe it'll make that noise bottles make when you blow in them? :p

Keep it up guys, I can't wait to see the sight!

Morganhahaha said:
SitThree, believe it or not, but you could ALSO post suggestions on how they can improve what their doing, if you're capable of that sort of thing? Don't strain yourself though!

The reception should have a couch or 2, a small end table with magazines on it, but a few on the floor too, a small plant on an end table on the other side of the couch would be nice, and a tall lamp would also brighten things up, if you guys want I'll model you those props, I wouldn't mind and they wouldn't take very long at all :p

As for the boat I love it :D Definitely looks like one of those chinese Junks or whatever, only suggestion is to maybe add 2 ropes coming from the front corners of the canopy converging at the bow, and hang bottles off of it, just cause it would look cool and when the wind blow maybe it'll make that noise bottles make when you blow in them? :p

Keep it up guys, I can't wait to see the sight!

Teams that post stuff like this won't be alive much longer tbh. Not worth suggesting improvements.

Or you're just not capable of being useful, I think thats the case SixThree. A lot of mods out there are still going strong, even though when they started out they posted media that could use improvement. I think you should keep your negative useless crap to yourself and try to stick to giving constructive (Key word right there) critiscism or just not post at all. Then again, you'd actually have to put in effort for boosting your spectacular post count, wouldn't you?

Morganhahaha said:
Or you're just not capable of being useful, I think thats the case SixThree. A lot of mods out there are still going strong, even though when they started out they posted media that could use improvement. I think you should keep your negative useless crap to yourself and try to stick to giving constructive (Key word right there) critiscism or just not post at all. Then again, you'd actually have to put in effort for boosting your spectacular post count, wouldn't you?

So you're saying that I should make up some frilly 'wow good effort' remark when what they've submitted as official content to represent the quality of their mod is by all means lacking? What does this tell the community - the players which they hope to attract when by their own standards a screen like that is presentable? Sorry, ain't going to happen. They won't improve unless they recieve harsh crits. When people like you encourage this kind of work it will never improve.

And as to keeping my 'negative useless crap' to myself, there is an ignore feature. Use it.

I'm telling you this for your own good, keep your bullshit to yourself. I know I'm not the only one who's tired of reading your garbage, but apparently I'm the first one to tell you to cut the shit.

Also, don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say "make up some frilly 'wow good effort' remark", so first off don't even TRY to play that shit. And if thats your idea of acting positive you're obviously a real prick and shouldn't be posting about these mods at all, seeing as you have absolutly nothing usefull to say. I think you really just don't know anything and thats why you can't give positive suggestions. Theres a saying, "Those who can, do; those who can't, criticize."

Also, giving teenage kids "harsh crits" is usually the best way to discourage them. You're a prick, stop posting negaitve bullshit, OR, actually post something usefull that will help the mod without insulting their hard work. Thats all I ask. Is that really too much? Are you going to try it out?

Or are you gonna quote me without reading/understanding AGAIN, put words in my mouth, and try to masquerade about on these forums like you're right for acting like a self righteous little jerk? Either way you're useless, but you can change it if you give a little effort. I have more respect for a thousand failed mods then I do for one kid who doesn't even have the intelligence to try and help.

Morganhahaha said:
I'm telling you this for your own good, keep your bullshit to yourself. I know I'm not the only one who's tired of reading your garbage, but apparently I'm the first one to tell you to cut the shit.

Also, don't put words in my mouth, I didn't say "make up some frilly 'wow good effort' remark", so first off don't even TRY to play that shit. And if thats your idea of acting positive you're obviously a real prick and shouldn't be posting about these mods at all, seeing as you have absolutly nothing usefull to say. I think you really just don't know anything and thats why you can't give positive suggestions. Theres a saying, "Those who can, do; those who can't, criticize."

Also, giving teenage kids "harsh crits" is usually the best way to discourage them. You're a prick, stop posting negaitve bullshit, OR, actually post something usefull that will help the mod without insulting their hard work. Thats all I ask. Is that really too much? Are you going to try it out?

Or are you gonna quote me without reading/understanding AGAIN, put words in my mouth, and try to masquerade about on these forums like you're right for acting like a self righteous little jerk? Either way you're useless, but you can change it if you give a little effort. I have more respect for a thousand failed mods then I do for one kid who doesn't even have the intelligence to try and help.

Before you blow your pants again, when someone uses qoutes they are not always talking about you. Hmm.. how am I going to explain this to you... I qouted 'wow good effort' because it is proper English. Understand?

I like the masquerading bit :)

And until I get a pm from a mod telling me to shut the hell up, obviously it hasn't bothered many people or I would have been gone long ago.

Go outside, you're not proving anything here. If you would like to continue this conversation further, pm me. We've taken enough of this thread to hell.

Pesmerga likes star treeeeekkkk.

SixThree and Morganhahaha - as you two seem to be the only two bickering about this, please take it to private message or e-mail as we don't check the news to see either

a) a snotty comment about whether someone thinks it's a worthy news update or not

or

b) an argument that's going nowhere.

I hope that makes myself clear :)

If I could just quickly throw my two cents in there -- SixThree owned him.

Well, everything in our Media section is under development, as well as Walton Hotel... Morganhahaha & SixThree - thanks for crit! it really helps to improve..
And - we are not teenage kids :rolleyes:

brisck1 said:
im with sixthree on this, sorry.

Wow, your obviously a prick to then :)

Just like to say to 'sixthree' that judging by the comment you made to someone whos giving free time to build a mod for their own pesonal development is great, i bet they feel ever so sorry that the media update wasnt up to your standard (jerk).

The original Half-Life's community pissed all over the loud mouthed twats we see in todays community, people released mod updates every so often to gain status and everyone respected each other's mods back then, and helped each other. Now it's exactally people like you who make this scene total shite, because the map design wasnt upto your standard that means this mod is going to fail?

Are you ****ing stupid? Everytime i come to this site, i always see some stupid comments on peoples work, but from a senior, that's just plain stupid and reflex why some modification teams do fold.

AND No way is it due to because one of the development team isnt 'VALVE standard' **** tard.

Because you are a shit ****, i think you should go make us a map right now and post it, so we can all say how shit it is.

Peace (twat)

smeg0rz said:
Wow, your obviously a prick to then :)

Just like to say to 'sixthree' that judging by the comment you made to someone whos giving free time to build a mod for their own pesonal development is great, i bet they feel ever so sorry that the media update wasnt up to your standard (jerk).

The original Half-Life's community pissed all over the loud mouthed twats we see in todays community, people released mod updates every so often to gain status and everyone respected each other's mods back then, and helped each other. Now it's exactally people like you who make this scene total shite, because the map design wasnt upto your standard that means this mod is going to fail?

Are you ****ing stupid? Everytime i come to this site, i always see some stupid comments on peoples work, but from a senior, that's just plain stupid and reflex why some modification teams do fold.

AND No way is it due to because one of the development team isnt 'VALVE standard' **** tard.

Because you are a shit ****, i think you should go make us a map right now and post it, so we can all say how shit it is.

Peace (twat)

this discussion has already been over and as chris said take it to the pm's, dont spam this thread just because you got here almost a week later than this feud began. it was a waste of your time to type all of that crap down, and you need to add to your vocabulary and get rid the the ****'s, shit's, etc.

Back