First Try

S

SilentKilla

Well this is my first try. i had no idea how to do the pin, other than that i felt like it wasnt bad for first try. Anyone know why my 3dsm shuts down when i zoom just a little bit right when i open it?

Smoke Grenade
m15.jpg

It's...uh...well...that's.....um...it's....a.............that's a grenade for ya!

lol, wait till you see my mac roflmfao

edit: pin almost looks like a cookie eh?

Dodgy to the extreme.. but for a first try I guess its ok

Mac1

Mac2

Mac3

This was my first weapon ive ever done. i dont know how to indent things yet, like where the shell would ejct or anything.

That cookie pin thing you've got going on could be solved by making the middle hollow. That way it would be a ring and not a disk.

As for the mac 10, I'd say you're doing fine for a beginner. Rounding things out may prove tricky, but it's worth putting effort into. Keep it up man, you'll be a mad modeling maniac in no time.

the grenade is ok. not my favorite. the mac 10 looks very good for a beginner. it would make a exelent hl1 model. what you need to do now is follow one of the tutorials mindles_moder gave you (the first one is the best) and learn how to round things and learn the basic techniques for weapon modeling. once you have finished the tutrial I am sure you can do almost any model with good refrences

Good luck! and may all 3 dimensions be with you :D

Yeah, like I suggested in the other threads, do those tutorials that mindless listed (plus the mac10 one on halflife.org) and you'll get the hang of it.

And about max shuttinmg down when you zoom in too much....probery a problem with the warez version.

thats for your comments guys, im going to give the tut a try, thanks mindless_moder. ill need 3d to be with me evil :devil:

Back