Flea in Back to the Future!

Bobo Vieri

Reaction score
I don't know how many of u knew (i just found out a few days ago), that Flea (Bass player) from the Red Hot Chili Peppers was in Back to the Future 2 & 3. I'l have to watch it again to see where he appears.

Good lord!!! You didnt know that!?!?

If you have Commedy Central, keep an eye out for "the chase"

Flea and Anthony are in that. Really funny.

Oh yeah....I hated BTTF 2. I just was not like the others.

ZZ top are also in Back to the future part 3... :E

i knew about zz top but i didn't knew about red hot.. when does he appear?

Fleas was in Son in Law and the Big Lebowski too.

The page I linked to has Flea down for 23 movies and a couple of TV appearances.

Yah, Flea's one of my biggest bass-playing inspirations! I saw RHCP back in *1987*, original players, in a frat-house in Gainesville, FLA. Including the bands (Faith No More opened for them!), roadies, frat guys, and paid attendies such as myself, there were maybe 40 people there. I was ten feet away the whole time they played, was so overwhelmed at Flea's talent even way back then, that I bought a bass & haven't stopped since.

Anthony K. was in "Point Break" which was actually a pretty cool surfer-role type - shoots himself in the foot. That's the right movie I'm thinking of, with Keanu R.?

[edit] Yeah, that was the movie :cheese:

Anthony K. was in "Point Break" which was actually a pretty cool surfer-role type - shoots himself in the foot

What I gotta gotta give it to ya momma
What I gotta gotta give it to ya pappa
What I gotta gotta get it, put it in you..

he he he.. I love that movie, I was just watching it last night... My favorite part is when when Patrick S. And keanu R. are kicking the azses of warchild and Anthony k's clan on the beach..

w00t. Sweet movie

Back