Flying Vehicles ?

RomanEmperor

Reaction score
Is it possible for the player to drive flying vehicles ? I know that in HL 2 I see helicopts fly, ETC. So I assume I just add a player view thing to the chopper and like it will let me fly if I animate the chopper ?

Or can the player only drive land based vehicles ?

Thanks for your time.

Indeed it is possible. Coding needed.

And you don't use spaces before question marks.

sweetness, I guess I will go ahead and model a vehicle inside and out :) Ohh sorry I will be sure to remember that:)

I love to model vehicles inside and out cause well who doesent like to walk inside the vehicle its self ya no? like if I made somehting like lets say an APC, make it where all the players walk in and hit the USE key on the seat they want to sit on, or hit the use key on a turret inside the APC :) That would be awesome.

But I wont have APC's on this game ( For multiplayer anyways ) not unless I add a team based match where you fight the other team to destroy a base useing full military might. But I am sure that would take years of codeing just to get a match like that lol. And besides that kind of match dont exactly fit into the "red neck" style gameplay :D I mean I wouldent mind doing that actually, that would pretty neat actually, the red neck and the military versus the Alien base :) that would be pretty neat :D

Back