forget about shephard

mastag

Tank
Reaction score
what happened to OTIS??? think he got his fat arse out of black mesa before it was nuked?

Otis was a tank. He was an excellent shot, and knew when to rush out and when to stay behind. I have no doubt he made out it safely, and is probably living comfortably somewhere, even with the world in the state that it's in. Otis is a survivor.

Otis was a tank. He was an excellent shot, and knew when to rush out and when to stay behind. I have no doubt he made out it safely, and is probably living comfortably somewhere, even with the world in the state that it's in. Otis is a survivor.

not to mention there seemed to be more than 1 of him :)

The last Otis was hiding in an airduct 100 meters from a nuclear warhead for Christ-sakes!

-- Mikael Grizzly

The last Otis was hiding in an airduct 100 meters from a nuclear warhead for Christ-sakes!

-- Mikael Grizzly
I always love sneaking up behind the black ops and as soon as one says
"Careful, one wrong move and this whole place could go up"
Launch a grenade right at the nuke :LOL:

But Otis was just the comedy character that didn't really need to be there. :p

He's too heavy to run away quickly. He probably got shot.

After careful examintion of the subject Otis. Analyzing his battle prowess, tactical knowledge, and quick thinking.
I have come to the conclusion that exactly two minutes after you abandon him to the myriad of dangers in the Black Mesa complex, he befriends a nearby Bullsquid and rides it to safety.

Ride on Otis. Ride on.

After careful examintion of the subject Otis. Analyzing his battle prowess, tactical knowledge, and quick thinking.
I have come to the conclusion that exactly two minutes after you abandon him to the myriad of dangers in the Black Mesa complex, he befriends a nearby Bullsquid and rides it to safety.

Ride on Otis. Ride on.

YES!

I'm liking that bullsquid theory the best. maybe he lost his viriginity to it as well. I'm surprised no one mentioned that hes a loser. he says "I dont wanna die a virgin" and something about his mother as well.

Are all the fat guards Otis, or is there a specific one people call Otis? Which one?

If I ever start wildly tattooing my body, I swear to God I'll get that image as a tattoo. I'll put it on my leg or my arm or something.

I'm going to plaster it all over my back.

Someone should make a Lunch Shift mod or something where you play as Otis. And rather than health things on the walls, you use snack machines. Yes.

of course, shepherd works with otis at some points, meaning he would have to be in it, making half the world tear out valves collective throat with their teeth.

even if valve didnt make it

Not necessarily. Many Barneys; Calhoun never officially saw Gordon, even though you encounter lots of "him."

An Otis can go right on past Shephard.

Ok, I am quite unsure, are otis and Shepherd one in the same? because im familiar with the name Otis, not Shepherd. And I am so puting RID on otis, in my sig.

Are all the fat guards Otis, or is there a specific one people call Otis? Which one?
There is an "Otis Laurey" identified in the Decay manual, which would imply that there is one real Otis, like with Barney, although there is never one specified as being the true and almighty Otis. There are at least three Oti (This is the proper plural form of Otis, right? :dork: ) who cannot be killed throughout Opposing Force and Blue Shift, thus giving these particular ones a chance to survive, and perhaps making one of them the real Otis.

I always thought as the one trying to get the chocolate out of the vending machine to be the real Otis.

Otis should really return, I used to love hitting him with a crowbar and hearing him say ''you know no one likes a bully'' :p

Also, clever name ríomhaire. ;)

That Desert Eagle of his sure pwnt Barney's GLOCK

The real Otis got stabbed through his head by the T-1000 in Terminator 2.

I hope Otis dies when I saw him in Blueshift in the firing range at the beginning where he's in the furthest right firing area and is apparently dancing with a donut :rolling:

I'm going to plaster it all over my back.

Someone should make a Lunch Shift mod or something where you play as Otis. And rather than health things on the walls, you use snack machines. Yes.

Snack Machines = Health.

Soda Machines = Energy.

And close to the end of the Mod, you start to discover Dark Donut dispensers, that act like the double powerup chargers that were in the
Citadel.

To all the ppl who suggested ideas of what happened

O`Rly?

Haha well for the mod, doughnut as a float, Wedges Power Attack!

Well im lame currently cant think of much... i still think the lava in mustafar was his lard...

Back