Forgive me please

R

RTFMy

I downloaded Counter-Strike : Source to see how it would run on my computer (I have a Radeon 7000)

I promise thats all I'm using it for, and i'll delete it right after.

lol. well at least he's cool enough to be guilty about it and apologize to a group of people that can't do a thing about it.

bam23 said:
lol. well at least he's cool enough to be guilty about it and apologize to a group of people that can't do a thing about it.

you mean: "at least he's dumb enough to confess to breaking the law in a very public place" :thumbs:

I tried making it sound as nice as I could :p

RTFMy said:
then don't post, troll

You're the one posting about how you stole something but you'll put it back as soon as you're done with it.

Are you going to post everytime you download a song too?

How about jaywalking?

RTFMy said:
I downloaded Counter-Strike : Source to see how it would run on my computer (I have a Radeon 7000)

I promise thats all I'm using it for, and i'll delete it right after.

Bone-Head-O

Neutrino said:
You're the one posting about how you stole something but you'll put it back as soon as you're done with it.

Are you going to post everytime you download a song too?

How about jaywalking?

lol :E
hey? who knows...maybe next time he'll post when he gets in trouble with the law?

i can see it now.. he uses his one phone call excuse to post a message board :rolleyes: :LOL:

Wow ! Strangest post I’ve seen ever …

Ehem, Ok child thou art forgiven…
Say Hail Marry Mother of God 20 times and be gone :p

Meh, I downloaded CS: Source too.

Valve can go to hell with making us pay for a game that is not completed yet.

I will however be buying it on Tuesday, but still incomplete.

Unless they plan to update CS: Source to finish it on Tuesday.

Baal said:

Which is so much worse than stealing a game. And don't give me that "gonna buy it later" crap. If you were selling your car, I came and stole it, then came and paid for it a week later, would you be ok with that? Of course you would.

Please keep the moral high ground tidy...

*Edit* Making you pay for it??? At what point did a valve employee hold a gun to your head and demand you buy HL2?

Yeah I downloaded it too. But I didn't get it illegally like some others :p

Baal said:
Meh, I downloaded CS: Source too.

I will however be buying it on Tuesday, but still incomplete.

Unless they plan to update CS: Source to finish it on Tuesday.

Same, i'm just seeing if it'll run with any good frame rates, and buy it.

RTFMy said:
Same, i'm just seeing if it'll run with any good frame rates, and buy it.

Thats what everyone says, but then they really don't buy it, and just get more warez.

I wouldn't run the cracked version online if you are smart, VALVe is collecting IP's and will probably be banning them from steam soon.

DiSTuRbEd said:
I wouldn't run the cracked version online if you are smart, VALVe is collecting IP's and will probably be banning them from steam soon.

suuure... and what about people with dynamic IP's? :p

Reaktor4 said:
What exactly was the point of this thread?

We may never know.

Just consider it as one of life's little mysteries.

Neutrino said:
We may never know.

Just consider it as one of life's little mysteries.
Sorta like why you still didnt answer in that other thread? Oh wait we do know why ;) :p :LOL:

Reaktor4 said:
Sorta like why you still didnt answer in that other thread? Oh wait we do know why ;) :p :LOL:

What thread?

And how do you know why?

Neutrino said:
What thread?
The legalise cannabis thread..
And how do you know why?
99/100 when people stop answering in an argument/discussion its because they cant, especially when they say they are working on it and then dont bother, which i guess must have been a stalling tactic.

bliink said:
suuure... and what about people with dynamic IP's? :p
I don't mean to sound like an ass, but it is the same thing as I do with people that break internet harrassment laws and I have to contact the authorities. We log the time they you a specific IP, and track them down via that, and then speak to the ISP.

Reaktor4 said:
The legalise cannabis thread..

Oh sorry, I forgot about that.

Reaktor4 said:
99/100 when people stop answering in an argument/discussion its because they cant, especially when they say they are working on it and then dont bother, which i guess must have been a stalling tactic.

:rolleyes:

Or maybe I forgot about it as I have other things to do with my time? Be careful now, when your horse trips it's going to be a long fall from up there.

But I don't feel like digging through it again so if you want me to respond feel free to post a link to your post.

Neutrino said:
Oh sorry, I forgot about that.

:rolleyes:

Or maybe I forgot about it as I have other things to do with my time? Be careful now, when your horse trips it's going to be a long fall from up there.
You would probably assume the same thing as i did if you were in the same situation. Apologies if you did forget.
But I don't feel like digging through it again so if you want me to respond feel free to post a link to your post.
Well hey you dont have to answer if you dont want to but you couldve just said that at the time. This is the post http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=936577&postcount=96

Icarus said:
I don't mean to sound like an ass, but it is the same thing as I do with people that break internet harrassment laws and I have to contact the authorities. We log the time they you a specific IP, and track them down via that, and then speak to the ISP.

yeah, but what i thought he meant was that they would be banning usage of steam based on ip's... which wouldnt work, and would hit the wrong people (possibly).. but for legal action it works fine of course

bliink said:
yeah, but what i thought he meant was that they would be banning usage of steam based on ip's... which wouldnt work, and would hit the wrong people (possibly).. but for legal action it works fine of course

Trust me if VALVe bans someone from Steam, they will do it right. :cheers:

Back