Forming the KAIB (KILL ALL ITALIAN BARBERS) D:

Ravioli

Microboner
Reaction score
19052%20-%204chan%20bw%20rage.jpg

Ive had it, this is across the line, this is ****ing rediculous. I just spent 3 ****ING HOURS in a god damn italian barbershop. The ****ing barber does EVERYTHING, exept CUT HAIR. He talks forever and ever about nothing, stupid shit no one cares about. He cuts hair for 2 seconds, then turns around and talks to ppl for 5 minutes. He takes the spray bottle, sprays a few times, talk for 5 minutes, sprays again, talks for 5 minutes, spray again... REPEATE 9000+ TIMES. Took him a god damn hour to do ONE SINGLE PRIMITIVE HAIRCUT THAT EVEN I CAN DO IN 5 MINUTES. Sry im raging PRETTY ****ING HARD right now. But guess what, thats not it...when its my turn...he goes out to SMOKE...****!!!!!!!

He comes back in, and he continues to TALK. I try to tell him i need to GTFO ASAP but he STILL DOESNT GET IT. He doesnt even pay a single amount of attention to what he is doing with my hair. He takes something from one side of the counter, and puts it on the OTHER SIDE...THEN HE DOES IT AGAIN.... 3 TIMES IN A ROW, FOR WHAT ****ING PURPOSE?!?!??! He talks 100% nonstop the whole time.

God ****ing damnit, im about to shot up every single barbershop around here. IF HE WANTS MY DAMN MONEY, SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND CUT MY ****ING HAIR.

AOKJGBAKG?LBJASDKJGLBS

Have you NEVER watched a show or movie that involves bardershops? They're kooky old men who do more blabbing than anything else.

You brought it upon yourself.

But did you come out looking fabulous?

NO, cuz he put some shit in my hair...but i came home and washed it off and now i look so sexy that i can masturbate to myself in the mirror. But STILL; shouldnt of have taken 3 GOD DAMN HOURS.

Have you NEVER watched a show or movie that involves bardershops? They're kooky old men who do more blabbing than anything else.

You brought it upon yourself.

Only one ive seen is "barbershop" but atleast they focused on their task and did it with a reasonable timelimit. From now on only black ppl are allowed to cut my hair.

Traditionally, barber shop haircuts took a lot longer than modern "on the go" experiences. My barber shop usually gets it done in about 15 minutes, though.

Sounds like your dude was senile, or just an asshole.

I think you should form a big group cuz they have the mafia

Kekeke, you got italian'd. I must note that women cut hair faster than men.

Women just don't want to be touching you for long.

Sorry.

So men want to touch me for long? Okay, I stop visiting man barbershops. :)

This is why black barbers are the win.

But then again, I haven't been to the barbershop for a while, so I have an Afro.

I saw the Zohan movie.

I will not lie. I was dragged to see it. And jesus was it stupid. I think I threw up in my mouth a little just thinking about that damn movie.

It was mostly about Adam Sandler banging really old chicks and cutting hair. All while in short shorts and a pro-gay shirt for hours on end.
D:

This is why black barbers are the win.
I dunno, the last time a black man cut my hair he completely disregarded what I asked him to do and made me look like the nerd from a 90s American high school movie.

I made dis for ravioli.. I didn't have any macaroni and glue, so I used paint.

fdasgod0.jpg

ron_mario.jpg

Did this man cut your hair?

I cut my own hair.

Back