fragmaster's new HL2 Delay Flash Movie

lol! nicely done. i liked the end where they related it to 3dr and duke. :D

playing the hev suit power up music was just a cruel kick in the nuts.

i swear, if hl2 becomes the next dnf i will totally uh....
die.
=(

Originally posted by Typhon
playing the hev suit power up music was just a cruel kick in the nuts.

its ok, I cant feel anything down there since valve took their swing a few days back.

I found that pretty funny. A lot funnier then the first one. :)

What I don't understand is why VALVe is too stupid to update their page with official information.

the additional scene at the end was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad its just what really is happ..... who..... wait... GABE NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

This is not what is happening, we ....err I mean THEY will realese the game when it is ready. there is no superplot to take over the world. go back to your buisness.

I swear this is not gabe and i am Burnzie

sencerly,

Gabe, err i mean Burnzie

I sent him an email stating just how much I hated myself for laughing at that.
Oh, and that he was a big weenie for being right dammit.

favorite part of the first one :conspirity guy saying "Repent Repent!!"

Mr Methane,

no, no it isnt.

go back to your buisness and leave me, er im mean THEM to work on HL2

Gabe,

Err i mean Burnzie

*eyes dart around room*

Heh, the first one was downright flaming.

This one is pretty funny,though.:p

That's verging on Slander. (although I wouldn't have minded if he didn't give Doug Lombardi's e-mail address away).

I prefered the first one because it actually applied to people's denial at the time.

The best part is when Fragmaster gets shoot

fragmaster always make fun of himself. He signed the anti-fragmaster petition, for example.

It was kinda funny, in an annoying way.

ROFL omg I had a great time watching the first part. Of to number two :D

Oh, that was so funny. I love how he stereotypes the entire gaming community. We are either fat ****ers with cheetos all over our keyboard(I lick the cheetos OFF before typing again), or we are skinny nerds who all want to be Gandalf (I personally want to be Legolas or Gimli). These stereo types have got to stop! Hold on, dropped my pocket protector....

*thump thump thump* What are you doing in there?

Me: Damnit mom, I am talking to my friends!

Mom: There's no one in there!

Me: Stay out of the Basement damnit!!!!

Mom: Why don't you go get some sun? Play with the other college kids.

Me: Damnit, You know I break out into rashes after being out there for more than 10 minutes.

/mom leaves.....

/me picks up LOTR action figure and starts a massive battle for dominance against the evil elf queen from Everquest.

HUZZAH!!!!

Fragmaster is still a pain in the arse, he's been screaming for months that he knows something that nobody else does, he's been boasting about it and now that it appears he was right, all of that seems to be forgotten.

These flash animations, mp3 files and just general insultation of anyone who didn't believe him, is going to far. He should have kept his big mouth shut in the first place. I don't care if it's funny or not, he shouldn't be useing PHL to broadcast his own opinions.

I like the Gabe Newell part, although the first Gabe Newell part was better.

Originally posted by MrMethane
It's funny because it's true

Sad but true.

I really started to hate Fragmaster with all the negative stuff (pre-delay) he was posting, but right now I'm not too angry with him. Infact I'm pretty amazed that he hasn't been as big of an ass as I expected. I'm not a fan of his by any means, but he did handle the post-delay pretty well.:dozey:

The delay movie was pretty funny. I liked it better than the 1st one. I guess when he was calling Doug a liar in his editorial a few weeks ago, he was pretty much on point.

top stuff.

liked the first one better..it was more poignant.

i loved the crazy conspiracy guy..maybe some of it's true, who knows.....

Originally posted by Feath
That's verging on Slander. (although I wouldn't have minded if he didn't give Doug Lombardi's e-mail address away).

I prefered the first one because it actually applied to people's denial at the time.

Yeah, I thought about that too, but hey Doug deserves it, and his email is pretty much public record at this point.

Feath I saw your post on PHL when you quoted Frag saying he'd shut up now as an upside to the delay. :cheers:

BTW: In print it's libel not slander. Slander is spoken.

Did you guys notice the shirt of Lombardi

Half-Life

Half-Lie :D

Yeah, what's the deal with the gray 'f'?

Anyway, that was funny. The first one was funny too. Fragmaster was a dick because at the time of his "know it all" reign of doom he had no specific evidence - just speculation and he continued to treat it as the truth. That's a no-no in the land of non-assholes.

Now that it's proven, he can rant all he wants about delays because there is real evidence of the fact. Of course, his reputation was pretty much shot to hell - well except his little cronies.. I mean moderators (hey, those PHL mods are ****ing pricks) and all of those pre-delay-confirmation cynical bastages.

i liked the little crying girl part

-why, why did you lie to us, Doug Lombardi?

-oh little girl, you misunderstand, i didn't lie, i used marketing strategy all up in your hizzie!!! biatch!

Back