Free Games from EA

I don't know if this is a referral thing, I didn't see any obvious signs of it but the URL had some kind of identifier so just to be safe I edited it to a normal URL that has no possibility of being a referral link. FYI, if this had been a referral link (I am giving you the benefit of the doubt) it would be a rather serious offense.

Who gives a shit anyway, they're iphone games.

This title isn't misleading at all.

shooters are weird on the ithings

just don't get games on ithingies

lol sorry for posting something irrelevant. I just love free things no matter how bad. you have no idea how many times i've had to bust out my ipod so my nephews could play on it

I'm seeing $4.99 for, basically, all of these. Too late? Or was this post intended for the "free" versions...

WTB free Android versions. I know Madden NFL 11 exists (and it's a pretty shit game, but then again, I don't like sports games) and I can't remove the demo from my phone (**** you Verizon).

Some of the casual games look cute though.

I only want an Iphone so I can have one of those cool cases from the Valve Store. Maybe I should just buy the case and keep it in my pocket, I can pull it out in public and be like "Pretty cool case, huh guys? I don't have an Iphone, but this case is pretttyy coool?"

Back