Free Look Spec Mode

C1Team

Reaction score
Anyone know how to edit the spectator mode? I have the players ID in the bottom left instead of the middle. When I fly around in free look that bottom dark bar covers it up and it’s hard to see. I want to remove it or does anyone know how to adjust the ID name to another position on the screen like you can with net graph?

Not sure, I'm still trying to figure out how to make it move slower than the speed of light...

Ennui said:
Not sure, I'm still trying to figure out how to make it move slower than the speed of light...

That would be cool, let me know if you do get that figured out.

hud_centerid 1?
Hud_centerid 0 which makes it in the lower bottom lefthand corner.

Im looking in all the files via GFCScape and nothing so far but...

I have got it to slow down before. I dunno how. I think you do something like when you die watch somebody else on the other team (first person). When they die switch over to free look. It has worked for me a few times.

Yeah, I've noticed sometimes free look is really slow, but usually it's like 100 mph.

u can go to options in css multiplayer and advanced then i think u can make it go to center right and left

to another position on the screen like you can with net graph?

how do you change is location? i alwasy have net_Graph open : )
i have to watch my ping.....

-NonStopableForce

To change net_graph, its "net_graph_pos" 1, 2, or 3, IIRC.
And with hud_center_id, I meant turn that on when spectating and off when your not?

To slow it down, simply spectate someone who is crouching in first person, then switch back to free look before they stand up. It will go much slower.

it's better faster if its slow it's stupid. Playing 1.6 makes me feel so slow in spec :(

What to do? I have no free look in my server, even if I want. How to enable free look? Now when I die, CS starts to wiev 1st person.

I think you press either duck or jump to change modes while in spec.

I did but it hasn't got that Free Look/Chase Cam/First Person box in the lower right corner´

sounds like force-cam is on.

Not sure of the actual command right now.

If u press space 3 times so the view changes from 1st to 3rd then to free spec after u do that once i get it to slow down most of the time that way

Back