Free MMOs

I meant MMS where you install the client and then login and play, kinda like WoW

Ultima online is still awesome as ever.

Flyff, RAN Online, Xiah, just to name a few free ones.

I meant MMS where you install the client and then login and play, kinda like WoW

Yes, ijji games are full, downloadable clients. Try drift city out, you'll see what I mean

dungeon runners, mythos ..both are diablo style mmos ..dungeon runners is the better of the two

also if you can stand the old graphics Anarchy Online is free to play

Mythos is in beta. It's a souped-up Diablo clone with WoW elements. Give it a go if you're interested.

Hmm, I might have to give this "mythos" a shot. It had Diablo in the description, I'll have to love it.

Puzzle Pirates.
Seriously, it's kickass for a puzzle game.

Anyone play any good Free MMO's?

play any good Free MMO's?

any good Free MMO's?

good Free MMO's?

good Free MMO's?

lol
Untitled-1.gif

The MMO "Last Chaos" is the single best free MMO I have ever played. Very indebth & has great graphics & sound. Not to mention a huge player base. You can spend $ only if you want to, to buy epic gear, but the default free version is still kick-ass.

Download:
http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/download

It has also recieved quite a few awards as well. There was a time awhile back where I went through an MMO craze & so I spent weeks trying almost every MMO I could find & Last Chaos was EASILY the best by far. I tried the highly talked about "Silk Road Online" & while I thought it was good, it couldn't touch LC.

-MRG

mythos is pretty great if you like diablo 2 since it's virtually an exact clone (though they haven't got all the classes in yet).

mythos2008020113151635yw5.jpg

Cabal Online

The U.S. version just entered Open Beta yesterday with no character wipe.

mythos is pretty great if you like diablo 2 since it's virtually an exact clone (though they haven't got all the classes in yet).

This game is insanely fun. I'm loving it.

I... Uhh... I just... Ugh. I just can't condone this.

Back