Free PSPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah I guess this is a wierd thing to be posting on a forum at a website for a huge PC game, but what the heck, its the off topic forum. Anyways there are a few websites out there that Im sure you've all seen similar pages to where you can get a free product (In this case, a PSP) by signing up for an offer by one of the site's sponsers and referring your friends to do the same.
The cool thing is that with a lot of them there are also free trials, so basically all that you need to do is sign up for the free trial and get some friends to do the same, then cancel it! There's your free whatever. Anyways here's my referral link to the PSP site, so get yourself a free Playstation Portable!!

*snip*

Cyber$nake said:
Yeah I guess this is a wierd thing to be posting on a forum at a website for a huge PC game, but what the heck, its the off topic forum. Anyways there are a few websites out there that Im sure you've all seen similar pages to where you can get a free product (In this case, a PSP) by signing up for an offer by one of the site's sponsers and referring your friends to do the same.
The cool thing is that with a lot of them there are also free trials, so basically all that you need to do is sign up for the free trial and get some friends to do the same, then cancel it! There's your free whatever. Anyways here's my referral link to the PSP site, so get yourself a free Playstation Portable!!

I will try it under these conditions:

1. You do it first.
2. Get your PSP.
3. Shoot a video of you dancing around your newly arrived PSP and post it here.

I highly doubt anyone gives stuff for free like that. What's it in for them? But, if it does work for you, I'll be sure to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back