Freedom Fighters Looking For Help!

armanguy

Reaction score
Well hello there im new to these wonderful forums and am looking for help on my mod.

Currently im doing this with my friend we are new at modding but are fast learners. he is a novice programmer and im the brains (i.e i do concept art and storyline)but we need modelers im starting to learn the basics of modeling but know that in this day and age you need experienced people.
to those of you that think i will just give up they are wrong.since the summer ive been working on concepts and story driven online multiplayer. freedom fighters isent a single player mod but a multiplayer at first glance it looks like another CS rip-off and i wont lie to you it was going to be but i did not want to be one of those people.

heres a basic story i dont want to say too much some people might take my wonderful idea:)

A small country has been taken over by a rogue dictatorship and some small groups of people are rising up to battle them at any risk.yes that was very short.

but heres where it gets juicy instead of boring old death match the game focuses around blowing up entire bases.

the rebels must hold there base and prevent the occupying country's soldiers from getting in and planting several ombs in different areas of the base.the rebels can set up booby traps and turrets but have less firepower and armys soldiers have heavy weapons but light armor but they have infered goggles.

other scenerios are: a main leader of the dictatorship is being driven through the desert and it has low fuel and going ver slow.the army is supposed to protect the convoy while the rebels must try to blow it up.

there are many other scenerios but i dont not wish to discuss them.

this is what we need: player modelers, skinners, coder,GFX artist, weapon moddeler,story editor, and mapper :)

please reply thankyou:)

better get a new name armanguy, cant go ripping off other game titles.

Back