Friday Steam Round Up – 26/03/10

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
<div align="center"></div>[br]

I know it's Saturday, but I had 4 exams in the last 3 days so give me a break.[br]

[br]
New Deals:

Latest News:

• Just Cause 2 is Now Available - Dive into an adrenaline-fuelled free-roaming adventure. As agent Rico Rodriguez, your orders are to find and kill your friend and mentor who has disappeared on the island paradise of Panau. There, you must cause maximum chaos by land, sea and air to shift the balance of power. [br]
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2 Squad Pack Available Now - Buy 4 copies of the game for the price of 3 and gift the extra copies to your friends. This special will expire on April 2.[br]
  • Sam &amp; Max: The Devil's Playhouse Now Available for Pre-Purchase - Get a FREE game with purchase: Sam &amp; Max 203: Night of the Raving Dead and get access to a Freelance Police Elite Forces membership[br]
  • The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom is Now Available - Choose your own path to victory in The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom?, the long-anticipated sequel to the award-winning strategy game. Embark on an exciting quest to create, build and manage your kingdom in the most innovative, customizable and re-playable version ever!

I played JC2 for a few hours yesterday, and I'm baffled why it won several awards at GDC. It isn't awful but it isn't worth writing to home about. Not worth parting with your money.

I played JC2 for a few hours yesterday, and I'm baffled why it won several awards at GDC. It isn't awful but it isn't worth writing to home about. Not worth parting with your money.

Opinions are wonderful, aren't they? Personally I've played 18 hours already and I'm still having a blast.

Well yes, I didn't mask it. That is my opinion. I was being reserved too, I know some people are going to like it.

A grapple hook and a parachute. Timeless for some I'm sure.

You gotta use your imagination Glenn.

I just bought Torchlight. It's nice to have a diablo game that ISN'T endless re-plays of Diablo II.

I like it is... Is what I'm really trying to say here.

Played the JC2 demo for a bit. Totally mediocre as expected. Seems like the sort of game that would completely lose it's luster after 3 hours.

I'm sure it will be well worth the 7 dollars next December though.

Well yes, I didn't mask it. That is my opinion. I was being reserved too, I know some people are going to like it.

A grapple hook and a parachute. Timeless for some I'm sure.
It's like any other sandbox game. Some people love it, and other get bored of beating hookers to death.

Hookers could save this game. That's where the Swedes went wrong.

Back