Reaction score
<div align="center">
steamweekly_roundup.jpg
</div>

[br]Deal of the week:

Company of Hero's complete pack $12.49

*ZT bough Gold pack for 15 bucks during the Christmas Sale*

DAMN YOUUU STEAAAMMM

Looking forward to Aliens vs Predator, though may end up having nighmares.

I was tempted to buy the cheap original which I used to enjoy, but think it would ruin good memories looking back at the graphics now :)

Its not even Friday.

If that King Arthur package wasnt such a bullshit deal, I'd have been all over it. OHH YOU CAN SAVE... NOT EVEN THREE DOLLARS WHOOO!

I'm probably buying Company of Heroes, just the original one for $4.99. But I don't have any time in the foreseeable future to play it. Maybe I can play 11 months from now when I get to go home for Christmas. By then it'll probably be $2.49 for the 2010 Steam holiday sale...

in like 10 years you'll scream "I can't believe I bought Bioshock 2 for $45...its only $1.50 now!

I only want to buy one game. It's between ME 2, Bioshock 2, AVP 3, or BC 2. Waiting to hear reviews from actual community members before I buy any of them.

Bio 2 and AVP 3 are on the end of the spectrum just because I am weary of both.

Though I've already been hearing iffy things about BC 2, amirite?

I only want to buy one game. It's between ME 2, Bioshock 2, AVP 3, or BC 2. Waiting to hear reviews from actual community members before I buy any of them.

Bio 2 and AVP 3 are on the end of the spectrum just because I am weary of both.

Though I've already been hearing iffy things about BC 2, amirite?
Weary or wary?

Weary of AVP3 and Bioshock 2 after what me and your sister did last night; because I dunno if I can take any more action.

Back