Attachments

• g-man.JPG
    g-man.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 1,537
The funny sshot i took didn't really come out that well

Anywasy i have this, it's not funny, just interesting

d3_c17_010000.jpg

Gordons there, hes at the back right

What i want to know is, Why do they all have to wear those ridiculous ties?

gordon is there... i think it must be breen who is scratched out

Isn't gordan the one second from right? I thought the one scratched out was Dr. Breen. Edit: Beaten to it Twice! Doh

Bit of a spoiler there barking mad.

i allways run fraps (my screenshot app)

but i get to engrossed in the game i forget about takeing screenys :(

Barking_Mad said:
Gordons there, hes at the back right

What i want to know is, Why do they all have to wear those ridiculous ties?
lol!
that is what the scienteist in hl1 say constantly before the res cascade!

(sep instead of "they" it is "we")

can you guys not post spoilers in the pics? I haven't played it yet, and I am picky about this.. :)

Sanius said:
can you guys not post spoilers in the pics? I haven't played it yet, and I am picky about this.. :)
You shouldn't be looking in screenshot threads if you don't want spoilers :p

lol the two alex things is definatley a bug...

at 2 of the load points during "entanglement", while the level was loading, another alex just spawned out of nowhere, the 1st time the real alex was speaking through my HEV suit... so seeing her pop-up was like wtf.

and the second time was when the original alex was following me! the fake alex just followed me around without speaking, or having a gun.. she just kinda ran around.

guise said:
lol the two alex things is definatley a bug...

at 2 of the load points during "entanglement", while the level was loading, another alex just spawned out of nowhere, the 1st time the real alex was speaking through my HEV suit... so seeing her pop-up was like wtf.

and the second time was when the original alex was following me! the fake alex just followed me around without speaking, or having a gun.. she just kinda ran around.

It was photoshopped, he even said he photoshopped it.

.. i posted it in the first place... i said i photoshopped it to raise the brightness because otherwise the models looked practically pure black.

it did actually happen to me in the game!

this is a funny one

Attachments

• d3_breen_010007.jpg
    d3_breen_010007.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 832
This is what happens when your airboat goes off a jump to hard.

I did this on the jump that spans a small gap then lands on a catwalk allongsioe a red barn/warehouse building. I hit the top of the building and went over.

Attachments

• d1_canals_100000.jpg
    d1_canals_100000.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 720
  • d1_canals_100002.jpg
    d1_canals_100002.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 616
  • d1_canals_100001.jpg
    d1_canals_100001.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 570
not sure if anyone else found this, its the old hev recharger, found when you get the manipulator and jump up to where alyx tells you to pull the barrels down from

d1_eli_020000.jpg

tommyz28 said:
not sure if anyone else found this, its the old hev recharger, found when you get the manipulator and jump up to where alyx tells you to pull the barrels down from

d1_eli_020000.jpg

thats a good find.

This one isn’t really funny but was cool... I know this is from some scary movie they copied if anyone knows please let me know

http://www.users.on.net/~cosimo/images/d1_town_010002.jpg

Reminds me of Evil Dead at a door way with light shining through with chainsaw… I don’t know I could just be making this up in my head but if there is some shot like that from that movie let me know…

Here are some. Not all funny.
First, the fast zombie getting it's ass handed to him by the ant lions. That's right! He had it comin'.

The DOG pic was just at the right time to catch his hand basicly in my face.

Attachments

• d2_coast_120147.jpg
    d2_coast_120147.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 656
  • d3_c17_06b0130.jpg
    d3_c17_06b0130.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 596
  • d3_c17_06b0131.jpg
    d3_c17_06b0131.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 572
  • d3_c17_06b0132.jpg
    d3_c17_06b0132.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 588
  • d3_c17_010024.jpg
    d3_c17_010024.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 591
Don't every grab me there.

And I really think that is the coolest picture I've seen as far as rag doll.

Attachments

• d3_citadel_030387.jpg
    d3_citadel_030387.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 712
  • d3_citadel_030416.jpg
    d3_citadel_030416.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 711
the last one was the only funny one in my opinion,but the rest are great to.You should have just posted your avatar.ROFL

ZOMG! The blue gravity gun owns so much.

I think I'll play from the start, but spawn me up that gun right away... as soon as I find the name for it.

Oh man, I freakin' hate those uberfast zombies. The scream they make and the fastness and the hurting and the ouching and...ugh, I just hate them.

the orange one manipulates non oragnic objects and the blue one apparently does
:eek:

WhiteZero said:
Not funny, but interesting

I found this Lambda sign on the back of a blue car. Anyone else see it while playing?
http://www.ilrpg.com/~whitezero/lambda.jpg

In the strat guide it says that the resistance uses the lambda sign to indicate that there are goodies / items / ammo nearby. You will see the lambda sign everywhere if you keep your eyes peeled.

In this case it meant that this car belonged to the resistance and that it contains items / ammo etc...

Back