Fy_maps how

tobbe_slayer

Reaction score
okay iam a noob on mapping and wonder how do i create weapons lyinng around on the floor an in the fy_maps
you know so you can pick em upp.....

and one more thing how do i add a buyzone to my map??

buyzone- make a brush the size of your buyzone. cover it in trigger texture, select it and tie it to entity ...._buyzone (i dont know what comes at ... so just take a look at all entitys and find buyzone)

as for the weapons- since the last update they disseapear after a couple of seconds, but you can still place them as entitys weapon_xxxxxxxxx

why not just make a good map rather than a shitty fy map?

insertcoins said:
what does FY stand for anyhow?

If i remember right those are somesorta minimaps from original, made for 3vs3 or 2vs2 games.. I aint sure but thats what i remember =)

Lamer said:
buyzone- make a brush the size of your buyzone. cover it in trigger texture, select it and tie it to entity ...._buyzone (i dont know what comes at ... so just take a look at all entitys and find buyzone)

as for the weapons- since the last update they disseapear after a couple of seconds, but you can still place them as entitys weapon_xxxxxxxxx

how do i TIE it to an entity

and i cant find anything with buyzone in the entities

insertcoins said:
what does FY stand for anyhow?
I have heard it stood for Fight Yard, FreestYle, and F*** You.

To tie to an entity, hit Ctrl + T, or use the menu thingy, I think its under tools or something.

Back