fy_snow

dc_clan

Reaction score
ill pay someone 5 bux to make a good fy_snow, with paticals and everything. i wont really give you money, but it would be much appreciated to me and other people not yet convinced to get css, casue their favorite fy map hasnt been made. ty :D

dc_clan said:
ill pay someone 5 bux to make a good fy_snow, ... i wont really give you money ... other people not yet convinced to get css, casue their favorite fy map hasnt been made. ty :D

wtf...? lol

dc_clan said:
ill pay someone 5 bux to make a good fy_snow, with paticals and everything. i wont really give you money, but it would be much appreciated to me and other people not yet convinced to get css, casue their favorite fy map hasnt been made. ty :D
what if I pay $15 for someone to make it and not let anyone else use it? :-?

srry but fy and aim maps suck.

i have still not downloaded any maps from the comunity because they all suck right now, and the good ones i see are just screens (which is good.)

Bigcheese said:
srry but fy and aim maps suck.

i have still not downloaded any maps from the comunity because they all suck right now, and the good ones i see are just screens (which is good.)

Why don't you make a good map then? OOOOOOOOOOOOJHHHHH YOU GOT OWNEDD>!>!>!!>!>!

just kidding...

seriously though, the fun maps are for that.. just to have fun. Doesn't mean you have to like them, but there is a player base that exists for them.

And ya... I can't wait for some really good maps to come out.

Back