Gabe's eblow accidentily bumps big red button, HL2 Released

T

Titar

Now tell me the truth, am I the only one fantasizing about this?

hahaha :D

btw, vivendi releases it, not valve ;)

No, i dont like the idea of VU having good grounds to sue Valve due to breach of contract.

Like the bad guys say in movies, Valve have to play it cool, dont make any sudden moves and everything will be ok. :)

Bastion said:
all of you need girl friends.

Wow ................................. With posts like this you make yourself look like an ignorant dick and nothing other than a moron ... Sorry, but think before you post your stupid **** ... I'm sick of people like you coming on here and bullshitting about how they think they're better than everyone...Well, you're not better than anyone! You're just the same damn person on a forum about Half Life 2 ... So you people stop coming on here and making jackass' out of yourselves with stupid ****ing comments like this! *Ughgh!*

Rant ... :angry:

lol@over reacting. I was just joking good grief. I been married 20 years & happy about it. this thread was all fun just chill lill man. ;(

Titar said:
Now tell me the truth, am I the only one fantasizing about this?

I swear i would disable all internet connection from and to steam if that was happening.

That way they couldn't withdraw it cause i'm using offline mode :naughty: :naughty:

Bastion said:
lol@over reacting. I was just joking good grief. I been married 20 years & happy about it. this thread was all fun just chill lill man. ;(

Relax, he is just frustrated about not having a girlfriend ;)

*ducks for cover*

The whole "lol i r have girlfriend, u dont, u r geek" attitute does stink though.

UKchaos2 said:
The whole "lol i r have girlfriend, u dont, u r geek" attitute does stink though.
Jup, that's why I'm glad to have one.;)

lol, you guys need to relax a bit eh, it's coming out in November...

Who cares about girls anyway? They don't play HL2 lolololol!!! (cliche nerd sarcasm there.)

Cabb, were you sarcastic about Girls not playing HL2?

if i could get her into family guy, i'll get her into halflife2. :)

I'm afraid we only have one computer that can run it , but hey, i'll just sell the buick and we can play together tru the awsome coop

;(

might be worth it in the long run, Clavius...

j/k..well kinda:D

Platinum said:
Wow ................................. With posts like this you make yourself look like an ignorant dick and nothing other than a moron ... Sorry, but think before you post your stupid **** ... I'm sick of people like you coming on here and bullshitting about how they think they're better than everyone...Well, you're not better than anyone! You're just the same damn person on a forum about Half Life 2 ... So you people stop coming on here and making jackass' out of yourselves with stupid ****ing comments like this! *Ughgh!*

Rant ... :angry:

100% Agreed

What about, Gabe falls over and everything in the world is destroyed, we all die, never to play HL2.

Aceallways said:
What about, Gabe falls over and everything in the world is destroyed, we all die, never to play HL2.
If that happens I'll kill myself.

Yeh, I bet Gabe and Doug have to put special keys in the Steam computer and turn them at the same time to unlock HL2 worldwide...

Back