Games tonight? (Tomorrow maybe)

Cormeh

Tank
Reaction score
Who's up for some GTA tonight? I realised I haven't played much online, and the last time anyway was with some of you gits. :p

So like, 8 pm GMT onwards would be great. If you're up for it, say so here so you won't be interrupted whilst playing through SP. Just in general, play through a few gametypes, play some free roam, the standard stuff.

Depending on numbers we might have to split into two groups, but that's probably not going to happen.

What console you on?

I'm on the 360 and play GTAIV MP almost every day after 8PM GMT+1, mostly Cops n Crooks and Races.

If you're on the 360, just add me to friendslist, GTs Gargantou(Who'd have thought?!)

Whoops! Yes, 360. I'll add you later Garg.

Kk, don't make fun of me because of my Stereotypical Swede Accent.:p

I wouldn't dream of it. :p

Besides, I get a hard enough time off those fcukin yanks.

I'll be around if I can, but I won't promise anything.

I'm up for that, I'll try be around for 8ish.

Kk, don't make fun of me because of my Stereotypical Swede Accent.:p

Oh god I'm not sure if I want to play with you again Garg. Murderer...but I got my revenge I'm sure *shakes fist*

Good lads, I'll just fire invites to anyone that's on. :D

How the **** do I know what time my timezone is compared to GMT? I hate Greenwich Mean Time.

I'm United States Central by the way.

Remember we are on British Summer time at the moment (BST) which is GMT + 1, but yeah the link above clears that all up!

Well, nothing really happened last night. :|

Tonight would be great. Depending on anyone being up for it and stuff.

I'd be down, I don't know how long I'll last, stupid BENQ drive freezing every 10 minutes

If anybody sees me on I'd love an invite to a HL2.net game

Back