Games you were looking forward to, but were nevr released

Atomic_Piggy

Reaction score
Warcraft Adventures (tehre was a book of this though)
Starcraft: Ghost. How dare they do this to you.:frown:

Dungeon Keeper 3
Fallout 3
Command & Conquer Tiberian Twilight
Theme Hospital 2

Duke Nukem Forever in 2001.

That E3 video looked incredibly fun.

Starcraft Ghost too :(. But starcraft 2 is going to totally thrash it anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Cancelled_Windows_games
There weren't that many cancelled PC games it looks like. Someone needs to update that page.

Here are some that never even got announced as in production that I wanted to see:

Warhammer: Dark Omen 2 - It was the inspiration for the Total War series I reckon.

Dark Earth 2 - DE1 was an awesome third-person adventure game I bought ages ago by Microprose. Never got a sequel.

Starcraft Ghost. Why that game was canned will always be a mystery to me.

I guess I had some interest in STALKER too.

WarCraft Adventures

I'm sure we'll see StarCraft Ghost revived at some point on the next-gen systems. It was just getting stupid to hold out for a current-gen release.

Dungeon Keeper 3 :D

I'm hoping that Peter Molyneaux will go back to making it. But due to copyright issues, he would have to call Dungeon Master ;)

Fallout 3. But now, instead of getting it from Interplay, we get it from EA. Which, could be better or worse in the long run. Plus, Interplay decided to halt FO3 production for the ****ing Brotherhood of Steel games? **** them.

Absinthe said:
WarCraft Adventures
Oooh, yes.

Also DNF - it did look fun - and the old version of Warhammer Online ("Narrow but deep...like a sword!").

Fallout 3. But now, instead of getting it from Interplay, we get it from EA. Which, could be better or worse in the long run. Plus, Interplay decided to halt FO3 production for the ****ing Brotherhood of Steel games? **** them.

Actually, it's being made and published by bethesda, no EA invloved :p

Soldner. In my opinion the game was never released... and instead they replaced it with some crappy game that they also named Soldner.

Same for Fable.

I don't think there was ever a release date set for either of them, so how can you look forward to them? There's still hope.
No, but Mafia 2 were under development but they put the project on ice. And MP3... uh... well... I want it, even if it weren't under development.

Mafia 2
Max Payne 3
I DEMAND a Mafia 2.

Seriously, I'm going to go to those goddamn studios and force the developers at gunpoint to sign a damn contract stating that all other projects are put on hold and instead Mafia 2 will be made.

Yeah Mafia 2 would rock - I would so buy that...

Then Fallout 3 would of been cool...

Am I the only one who thought Mafia was very meh?

No, Mafia was shit. Granted, I never got past the first few, boring as hell missions in which you spent your time driving people around the city in a cab and swinging your bat into three crappy cars that have a 50+ health bar, but hey.

Fallout 3, the TRUE Fallout 3, not a crappy Oblivion derivative the Bethesda is going to serve us, which is without a doubt. The true Fallout 3 is Van Buren, developed by the now deceased Black Isle Studios, axed by Interplay's management in favour of, well, shit, a crappy console shooter.

Let the ashes of Fallout 3 rest in the ground.

a game called asylum where you played a contestant in a haunted asylum and you had 24 hours to find a way out .....looked creepy and quite good

Back