Gametrailers Episode 3 and Portal 2 news

Well, I have to say this definitely got my hopes up. Hopefully they won't just be crushed back down again like they usually are. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

The loophole here is massive. Won't get my hopes up (much).

"Thursday night at 12:30." Does that mean late Wednesday night? Or late Thursday night?

The schedule on the Spike tv website makes it look like it's late thursday night, but I'm going to check on wednesday to make sure.

I wouldn't bank on any decent news, the steam forums are already for a let down to lol

Can't wait!! :D
I can't wait until the interview is shown in Spike Tv, but god damn i'm not american any way to see this channel? I'm spanish

They will ask Valve about Episode 3? Wow, that's some PR. You can ask Valve all you want, it doesn't mean they'll reveal anything...

They will ask Valve about Episode 3? Wow, that's some PR. You can ask Valve all you want, it doesn't mean they'll reveal anything...
They also say they'll ask about 'Portal 2'. I think that puts a big tombstone at the head of the chances we'll hear anything out of this.

i looked at my guide and tonight's episode is about madden the upcoming football season. it airs at 11:30 central so technically its Wednesday where im at. but theirs a gt show tomorrow at 11:30 so thats when im guessing there interview with valve is.

ill watch just cus interviews at valve studios are usually pretty interesting.

yeah, theres not gonna be anything special. this thread title is extremely misleading.

It's up:
http://www.gametrailers.com/
"I really don't have anything to say about Episode 3, right now"

New left 4 Dead weapons (cricket bat, sword)+ Amusement Park Campaign. And L4D1 crash course campaign footage (BIG cannon)
Also he personally favors working on Portal 2 over CS2.

And hates PS3 again.

No surprises.

As predicted, Gabe Newell plays the part of Jimmy Tightlips.

Back