Gaming Rigs Round-Up

Jagermeister

Reaction score
Just some info for you n00bs who plan on buying a gaming rig. VR-Zone has thrown up their Gaming rigs round-up with systems from Alienware, Falcon Northwest, Overdrive PC, Voodoo PC, and Zeus PC.

In this round-up I will go over the difference between each machine; who builds what, the uniqueness behind each machine, the hardware they choose, and we will run benchmarking applications as well as games. For the professional users out there I will also review why these machines are probably the best on the planet when comparing them to production-line PC's.

http://www.vr-zone.com/reviews/gamingrigs/Index.html

Alienware gets pwned :cheese:

Pff... The true gaming rig is homebuilt. Cheaper that way, cause true gamers aint got much money :)

But what do these cost? I didnt read it through in detail, but I searched and couldnt find any prices...

Yeah I read that just cause I know a few ppl who plan on buying a rig cause they lack complete knowledge of a PC. Which is good cause they prolly would screw it up otherwise. Too bad they dont live near someone who could do it for them (friend etc).
Only thing I didnt see in there that I wish they provided was Price.
Could look it up for myself but coulda provided it in the review.

Once again jager thx, im buying a new gamin rig this weekend.

P.S. Why dont u stop by the FC Furoms anymore?

Back