• Fixed Addons/Gamemodes not getting mounted on Dedicated Servers
  • Fixed looping thruster sounds
  • Fixed crash when lua_openscript'ing a file without an extension
  • Fixed duplicate 'name changed' notification
  • Fixed some people not being able to spawn certain props
  • Fixed airboat fire effects not showing in Multiplayer
  • Fixed SWEP menu showing 'admin only' for all weapons
  • Fixed teams not being labelled properly on the scoreboard
  • Fixed ghost props not hiding when quick switching from tool gun in Multiplayer

• Yea, a slightly shorter change list today so what are you waiting for, go restart your Steam client to receive this update.

Wow, Garry sure is committed. If that's so, I'll probably buy this.

Garry is hogging all of STEAM's bandwitch :p

Anyway good to see he's making a really big effort fixing all those bugs, and it seems that it pays off (literally) for him - Last night over 1,100 were playing Gmod, and I belive tonight they will be even more, and all this with out any real PR from Valve.

Edit: apparently they did mention Gmod on last night weekly news :/

I bought this as it was so cheap and GMod has given hours of enjoyment in the past (Garry deserves some credit!)

Anyway, I love the new interface and the new constraints etc.

I made a robot arm, complete with controls and a realtime arm-vision camera :D

Wahay, go Pobz!
I went one step further and made a crane that rotates, and has a bucket with a winch on the end so it can lift melons from the water and deposit them on the pier. It's like lego, all over again.

It's controlled by the buttons, and there's a monitor for the bucketcam so you can aim for the melons :D So fun.

crane.jpg

My gawd, i can barely do anything at all in it D:

How do assign the buttons to do stuff?

How do assign the buttons to do stuff?

If, for example, a hoverball going up was assigned to Numpad 8, and a button is assigned to numpad 8, the button activates the hoverball.

I'll probably end up buying this. :)

Not too great with it, though. I think the best thing I ever made was a zombie-destroying car, an APC with thrusters and two rotating saw things on the front, and you were able to sit with a pod on the front. Ahh... good times with the ol' Zombie-Destroyer.

I only recently got into Gmod but I like some of the new things you can do in Gmod 10

hugsyi4.jpg

whatsgoingonzf4.jpg

ahhhrk0.jpg

I've also built a couple of machines, nothing noteworthy. My favourite so far was a button which when pressed dropped an invisible dumpster on your head.

Back