Garry's Mod Update

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
New update for Garry's Mod is now available on Steam. Adding support for the Orange Box and some other fixes.
  • Switched to use the Orange Box Engine
  • Added support for Team Fortress 2, Half-Life 2: Episode Two and Portal
  • Updated Spawnmenu
  • Updated gm_construct
  • New loading screen
  • New 'Start Game' menus
  • Lamps now cast shadows (if supported by hardware)

Restart Steam to get the new update.

Cool, I can delete GMod 2007.

I like the new 'white' room

dd53889e4d3ab7862bd64ccb5ec52fd6.jpg

Addons: If it's crapping out because of old addons you have installed, it's time to clean gmod. I'm not going to release a patch that magically fixes broken addons.

I did a clean install, and there are more bugs now then when there were 3rd party tools available :(

I haven't got any mods, and have never installed any mods, its still broken, stop passing the buck mr garry.

OH SHI-
My Advance Duplicate saves :(

Cool, I can delete GMod 2007.

I like the new 'white' room

*Snipped image*

I believe thou must need a new driver for thous... video card... Or just get a new one. :D

I love this update. Watching hunters take on a horde of zombies and antlion guards and then coming after me is the shit.

I believe thou must need a new driver for thous... video card... Or just get a new one. :D

I love this update. Watching hunters take on a horde of zombies and antlion guards and then coming after me is the shit.

Why? He just repainted the white room.

It's not my screenshot anyway, it was on Garry's blog I used it out of lazyness. Garry's main computer is rather beasty so it might have been taken on his laptop or something (I'm assuming Halen is repulsed by the aliasing).

Anyhow the update has had an update
http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=news&id=1408&l=polish&cc=AU

# Fixed particle crashes
# Fixed sounds not playing if Half-Life 2 is not owned
# Fixed graphical issues in gm_construct for DX8 users
# Fixed bug with water overlay
# Fixed 'Bad scene image file' error

The grass sound, FIX THE DAMN GRASS SOUND D;

Anybody know how to spawn NPC's with weapons, seeing as the pulldown menu for it is gone now.

Back