Garry's mod V5

gh0st

Reaction score
Garry has added several interesting features to an already innovative modification.
[br]

Change List
[br]

• Added spawn menu (Bind a key to +spawn, default is Q)
    </li>

• Added 'balloon' gun
    </li>

• Added paint gun (Paint decals aren't saved or syncronised in multiplayer)
    </li>

• Added a couple more blur options
    </li>

• Removed lots of console spamming messages
    </li>

• Enabled god mode by default
    </li>

• Fix: Can't attach objects to water surface
    </li>

• MP: Chat box is no longer always open after used once
    </li>

• MP: Enabled scoreboard
    </li>
This will be Garry's last update for quite some time, so make sure you get it now!

This will be Garry's last update for quite some time, so make sure you get it now!
:D right there. He requested we link to his site rather than the download link expressly, so out of courtesy I did that.

download it here:

oops, link removed

i now think garrysmod is actually better than jbmod. took a while though, but its there now.

Wraith said:
i now think garrysmod is actually better than jbmod. took a while though, but its there now.
I havent tried jbmod. I only just tried garrys mod before I posted this, its actually pretty fun.

Doh! Sorry. The contrast between the link color and the background is enough to make me look right past it.

this mod truly shows what the source engine is capable of.
great job garry :)
keep it up buddy.

This is one of the things I always wanted to do in a game. And that's why HL2 owns Halo 2 and Doom 3 :p

I cant seem to figure out how to get the darn thing set up!! Anyone know where any directions are?

yadalogo said:
I cant seem to figure out how to get the darn thing set up!! Anyone know where any directions are?

click the .exe to run the setup and let it do the rest, restart steam and look for third party games :p

Source is the god of all engines.

Whatever I try to do, always the physics act realistically/like expected. Insanely cool.

Very nice! I can't wait to try this one out.

good work!

This mod is pure ace! The realistic physics kicks ass!!

I'd like to see the gun from JBmod that can create linked explosions added to Garrysmod. And I know this is asked all the time, but what is the newest buildingblocks map, where can I get it, and how do I play it.

i hope the next update fixs the slightlly buggy multiplayer (e.g. shotgun options get spammed on everyones screen)

The new gun is awesome (Not the pain gun, thats useless) Also the new map and spawn command is kick ass, apart from if you dont look upwards the stuff spawns in the floor.

Garry's Mod smashes JBmod.... once your with Garry you never go back....

thanks garry. this is really a funny mod.

nice to see how the canisters are whizing through the air. :D

What?! How come the place where you spawn people aren't there anymore? Shouldn't I have deleted the old mod?

please read the new features list on this new version....always read the manual freinds....you will find that q is the new bind key to spwn everything

Carefull guys you can get lost for hours messing with this mod.

fragglerox said:
Carefull guys you can get lost for hours messing with this mod.

gmconstruct00114gs.jpg

Back