Gary's Mod Fansite.

H

HfxChef

I'm going to be making a fansite for Garry's Mod, one of the most simplistic, yet addicting mods I've ever experienced.

If you have Half Life 2, please, for the love of god, download this mod. It's only 4mb, which is very small. You really see Source's physics shine in this mod.

Here, I'll show you some screenshots that I took while experimenting with it. Mind you, they're probably not gonna be all that funny to you people. xD

Warning: Please, if you have a modem you may have to wait for a while since there are quite a few pics. :)

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

Ok, I'll stop now. xD

So yeah, I'll make a Livejournal community for this and everyone will post their pics that they made with Garry's mod. It should be a lot of fun.

If you're interested, just let me know in this thread. I'll PM you the link once I made the community. I don't want to advertise in these forums since I'm sure it's breaking the rules. :)

What's wrong with hl2.net? but sounds cool anyway :thumbs:

There is already a

MASSIVE

thread on this, called interesting poses

Totally agreed.

I'm on a tight budget, with me being in College and all. I only have an ATI Radeon 9200 and 256 ram. I just purchased a gig of ram three days ago, it should arrive to my house tommorow. I'm just grateful that I can play Half Life 2.

HfxChef said:
Totally agreed.

I'm on a tight budget, with me being in College and all. I only have an ATI Radeon 9200 and 256 ram. I just purchased a gig of ram three days ago, it should arrive to my house tommorow. I'm just grateful that I can play Half Life 2.

i had a worse problem - I used to have a geforce 2 mx 400 (shittiest card ever produced) but then I upgraded to a 5700LE which runs hl2 perfectly! :smoking:

glitched_firewal said:
Your graphics card makes me orgasm with utter pain...

You orgasm from pain? Or when you orgasm it hurts... either way... thats strange...

Yeah - hopefully with this ram I can up my graphics quite a bit. Hopefully to medium or something.

Anyways - sorry. I should of looked at other threads before posting this one.

The pain from the metal clamps on my nipples makes me orgasm, I dunno bout you guys.

yadalogo said:
The pain from the metal clamps on my nipples makes me orgasm, I dunno bout you guys.

I think he is high on some trippy ass hospital drug ...

I think I'm bad luck. I always cause spam topics, no matter what forum I go to. xD

Yayy gary's mod, dont all of you love playing with this mod when ur on shrooms?

HfxChef said:
Totally agreed.

good. Half of that ram won't even be used by HL2, it will sit there doing nothing.

Back