GAWD DAMNIT! Titanic 2 Is Coming Soon

Reaction score
titanic21.jpg

Titanic 2 is one of those jokes that everyone has made at sometime over the past decade. It’s the one sequel no one expects will ever be made. There was even a great mock trailer produced four or five years ago.

Guess what.. someone has just completed principal photography on Titanic 2, and it isn’t James Cameron.

The Asylum, the direct-to-dvd production company responsible for producing cheap knock-offs of the latest big budget Hollywood movies (termed “Knockbusters) has just finished production on Titanic 2.

For those of you not following along, The Asylum’s past titles include: The Terminators, Street Racer , Sunday School Musical , Transmorphers, Transmorphers 2: Fall of Man, Snakes on a Train, I Am Omega, Da Vinci Treasure, Temple of the Skulls, HG Wells’ War of the Worlds, AVH: Alien vs. Hunter, Monster (the Cloverfield rip) and Pirates of Treasure Island.

So what is Titanic 2 about? Here is the official plot synopsis:

On the 100th anniversary of the original voyage, a modern luxury liner christened “Titanic 2,” follows the path of its namesake. But when a tsunami hurls an ice berg into the new ship’s path, the passengers and crew must fight to avoid a similar fate.

Written/Directed by Shane Van Dyke, TITANIC 2 stars Bruce Davison, Brooke Burns, Shane Van Dyke, and Marie Westbrook and will be released on DVD on August 24, 2010.

Read more: Titanic 2 Is Coming Soon | /Film http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/05/07/titanic-2-is-coming-soon/#ixzz0qfSn8GQW

Here 'em bloody production photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14902815@N05/sets/72157624012915458/

Still no match for that great meshmash trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK_Jv4RIzpU

Bastards, I hate the the asylum, bunch of ****s, my sister keeps buying their dvd off the local knock off artists....

well its a cheap knock off not a real hollywood production

On the 100th anniversary of the original voyage, a modern luxury liner christened “Titanic 2,” follows the path of its namesake. But when a tsunami hurls an ice berg into the new ship’s path, the passengers and crew must fight to avoid a similar fate.

LOL. I might have to see this.

Bruce Davison? Seriously?

I guess he's just one of those actors that will agree to appear in almost anything...

Oh and Aylum... here's another project idea, Water World 2. Or maybe Mars Attacks 2?!

*runs away from angry mob*

I'll watch that for a good laugh, same with craptacular movies like Mega Shark Vs Octopus and Dragon Wars!

/facepalm

How do they make enough to keep these kind of productions going?

The Asylum profits solely from confused grandmothers unintentionally buying their crap as well-meaning presents. They are thieves of the elderly and scourge of children on christmas morning.

You've been watching bad movie beatdown haven't you, Bad Hat

lol i like that show actually :)

dont tell me i'm the only one disappointed this wasnt the fake trailer thing :LOL:

Back